• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Steven Bergwijn

Training yesterday. More interested in the fact Danny Rose was there. Shows how tight these moves can be in the window. Training in the morning, different club that evening

I wouldn't expect defensive work to feature much on an attacking player's highlights video. Hopefully he does some.
True. I was looking at stats, but they are far from a prefect indication. Style of play, role in the team etc will influence things.

Feel quite confident that he's been well scouted. Defensive work rate was very important for Pochettino as it is for Mourinho so it's surely been a consideration.

Really think we need to adopt the Liverpool tactic with our front three. Striker dropping deep giving space to Bergwijn and Son. With Bergwijn’s pace we will suddenly be a lot more dangerous on the counter attacks too.

Really think we need to adopt the Liverpool tactic with our front three. Striker dropping deep giving space to Bergwijn and Son. With Bergwijn’s pace we will suddenly be a lot more dangerous on the counter attacks too.
Well we have one of the best records for counter attacks anyway but I agree with the tweaks to the set up

No. We need a big target man we can pump it up to.

Just like Fernandes, don't know much about Berwijn. Wish we had signed established and experienced players instead of youngsters like Fernandes and Berwijn. Hope Mourinhi will get back his old magic to transform them into world class players.

Quiet today but I think that was more down to the midfield, the times he had the ball he looked very promising. The goal was excellent technique, looking forward to seeing more, hopefully his injury is just a scare.

Back