• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Steven Bergwijn

Remember the premier league has their own financial rules. Villa may get away with it as they only got promoted recently. Everton might fall foul though. The premier league will have a decision on that soon.
They'll be as toothless as ever I'd imagine.... Let's see what they (don't) do to Emirates Marketing Project who's cheating has been fully exposed.

He has got the talent to be a top player, lacks a bit of confidence but if he can overcome that i look forward to seeing him show how good he is.
I hope you’re right but I’m not convinced. Even when he does do something well he seems to brick the bed in the next phase.

Post his debut the lightening pace he was supposed to have hasn’t been evident (I still wonder if he pulled a hammy in that game in meaningless sprint that he’s never recovered from) his control and passing is ok but doesn’t have a long shot and worst of all he’s gone full Soldaldo in the box so as an attacking player he’s offering very little.

I hope you’re right but I’m not convinced. Even when he does do something well he seems to brick the bed in the next phase.

Post his debut the lightening pace he was supposed to have hasn’t been evident (I still wonder if he pulled a hammy in that game in meaningless sprint that he’s never recovered from) his control and passing is ok but doesn’t have a long shot and worst of all he’s gone full Soldaldo in the box so as an attacking player he’s offering very little.

You may be right only time will tell, but i hope we give him that time this coming season.

Bergwjin is our Sterling - all smoke no fire... need more of his moves to end up with decisive results or he risks becoming a long running conundrum... as Sterling has been with Pool and now Emirates Marketing Project.

He's always someone who looks like he could come good but it never seems to happen, he's at least fairly tidy in possession, offers some pace so worth keeping this season but needs to add more of a goal threat.

Bergwjin is our Sterling - all smoke no fire... need more of his moves to end up with decisive results or he risks becoming a long running conundrum... as Sterling has been with Pool and now Emirates Marketing Project.

metalgear, your idea of "smoke no fire" is alien to me, Sterling has scored 78 goals in 198 matches for Emirates Marketing Project, I think that is an impressive return for a winger

Was a bright spot yesterday. Never gave up. Always attacking his wing. I respect and like that attitude.

He's not a vastly different player or age to where SOnny was when he joined, however we also have Son, Bergiwjn and Gil who are all predominantly left sided forwards, which feels a little imbalanced

He's not a vastly different player or age to where SOnny was when he joined, however we also have Son, Bergiwjn and Gil who are all predominantly left sided forwards, which feels a little imbalanced

I think both Son and Bergwijn have played on the right a lot at previous clubs.

Back