• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Steven Bergwijn

You can definitely see a change in style through that compilation as he has matured as a player, early clips show him sporting a half to 3/4 length sock but later clips you can see the progression to a more mature full length sock. I approve

Yes, very good window so far - Gedson, GLC, Bergwijn. Add any sort of CF and it would be an outstanding window

Even if we sign a new striker the Levy naysayers will say something along the lines of "why didn't he back Poch this way?". :p

From watching those 2 videos, I deduce that he does play with his head up. He often lays the ball off, rather than trying something impossible. A few nice through-balls. Some OK shots.

So it seems like he is "quite good, decent, competent, good potential" rather than "OMG this kid is the next big thing".

Why does he put his hand/fingers into a W sign in front of his face, what does it mean?

From watching those 2 videos, I deduce that he does play with his head up. He often lays the ball off, rather than trying something impossible. A few nice through-balls. Some OK shots.

So it seems like he is "quite good, decent, competent, good potential" rather than "OMG this kid is the next big thing".

Why does he put his hand/fingers into a W sign in front of his face, what does it mean?

Well he is young, but to me it's more the pace/directness he brings than hoping for the next big thing.

Add the rotation impact, you will have Son, Lamela, Lucas and him with some interchangeability or put three of them on with Lo Celso and totally overload the attack

Wine

Hmmm...

Pros: Quick feet, good acceleration, cracking long range shot
Cons: Lots of "meh" assists

Lots of simple passes in the box, too. Not sure whether that's a good thing (head up, keeps it simple, calm in the box) or a negative (wouldn't get that time and space in the Prem).

Sounds a good signing and this must be one we scouted and lined up a while back (pre Mourinho) as we were linked with him in the summer. Looks pretty quick, feel we need a bit more pace in the side and competition for places.

Back