• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Status

scaramanga

Paul Miller
Staff member

Had to turn off user moderation so you could all post, sorry about the bots in the meantime.

Plenty of look and feel stuff to do but at least we can post.

I'm off to bed now, no sleep for 2 days and want to be up in time for tomorrow's mauling.

I think I recognized people more by their avatars than their usernames, tbh.

You got the forums back up just in the nick of time, well done sir!

Is there any chance our previous posts and post counts be recovered ? It would really be usefull if we can refer back to our old posts over the years.

brilliant work scara!

feels like i've gotten a new chance in life lol.

idea for forum-tweak: show more posts on each page of a thread. now it's like ten or something.

Had to turn off user moderation so you could all post, sorry about the bots in the meantime.

I'm off to bed now, no sleep for 2 days and want to be up in time for tomorrow's mauling.

I don't appear to be able to select an avatar, as yet.. Profile Picture, but not avatar.. fyi.

Great job getting everything up and going again though..

ooookayyyyyy

how?

or is that secret stuff?
:confused:

I dont think so, i think everything has been wiped

Must say, it is disappointing to lose your old posts and post counts just like that. I had over 6000 post counts and there were times I wondered how I managed to get those. Sometimes, you don't realise how long you have been posting in a forum until you look at your post counts.

7500 glorious post gone. Oh well.

As for avatars, I turned them off in the end. No problem recognizing people from their posts really and the macarons were foed. There is an ignore function, right? Please let there be an ignore function.

Edit: Thank deity, there does appear to be some form of ignore function.

Now then, smilies...

I redact my previous post; avatars are still derp.

It appears the ads are working nicely... how did these cougars know I would be interested in them?!?

I'd love if we could get the old Karma system back or one which uses a 'thanks' button like some other forums - would really save done on the reply with quotes replies which just say 'this'

I'd love if we could get the old Karma system back or one which uses a 'thanks' button like some other forums - would really save done on the reply with quotes replies which just say 'this'

low-hanging fruit, but i do concur.

Top top effort Scara (and Crawley and everyone involved - thanks chaps)...now, where's the donate button and how much should we all be kicking in?
Again, thank you!

Well done to all in your hard work to get the board back up and running...

Yeh sort the donate button and we can all help financially too

fudge the post count. Over 7000 examples of sarcasm or tit related output. We don't need reminding of it all really!

Back