• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Stadium Thread

It's a statement, I suppose, but it doesn't look like it'll age well to me. There's a sort of 80s big hair and jacket sleeves rolled up to the elbows equivalent feel about it somehow. Not a look you'd imagine will be making a comeback any time soon.

I dont like it. I think its awful. That said, at least it is a statement and not just a generic bowl.

As much as I love our development, Id be lying if I said I loved the looks. So far as generic bowls go its a good looking one, but thats not the same as "good looking". I love what it is more, the thought that has gone into its development and the approach to it. The Kop, the bar, the retractable pitch, the skywalk, the all-day attraction - all that is what appeals to me. From the top it literally looks like a toilet seat. I suppose at least that cant be said of the Vikings development.

It reminds me of the Jawa sand crawler from Star wars.

I knew it reminded me of something!

At one point it also made me think of this:

1280px-Future_USS_Zumwalt%27s_first_underway_at_sea.jpg

Wow, that RealMadrid stadium looks INCREDIBLE both inside and out, really awesome. Very impressive

I think we could have done something with the screens and not just jumbo trons lumped in the corner
A wraparound screen above the stands like this would’ve been cool and might’ve helped persuade bands to have concerts at our gaff, rather than the other stadia in London...

Back