• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs v Woolwich Official OMT.

Your brave scara !!
Sandro and Walker doubts according to nice but dim in press conference.... Pants going to get well and truly pulled down.

This will be a massacre: Same pilot, same result

vgpvtv.jpg

----------------------Lloris------------------------

Naughton-----Kaboul------Vertonghen----Rose

-------Sandro-----Bentaleb-----Eriksen--------

----Dembele-----Soldado------Adebayor--------

Sherwood said Walker and Sandro both a doubt. Will Kaboul be fit to play a second game in 3 days? Is Dawson going to be fit? A potential back 4 of Naughton Vertonghen Fryers Rose. Take that in for a moment!

I'd like to see this:

Lloris
Walker Daws Verts BAE
Azza Parker Dembele Siggy
Bale
Ade

2-1 Spurs
Bale 37, Azza 39 - Sacka-shi t 51

Sherwood said Walker and Sandro both a doubt. Will Kaboul be fit to play a second game in 3 days? Is Dawson going to be fit? A potential back 4 of Naughton Vertonghen Fryers Rose. Take that in for a moment!

Commentary (Sam Matterface :lol:) said that Dawson was out for 6-7 weeks, that can't be right surely??

We'll get spanked, we are sh1te at the minute.

Anyway:

---------------lloris
walker----kaboul----vert-----rose
---------------sandro
---------bentaleb---eriksen
--dembele---soldado----ade

Pick any XI you want, won't matter. One of our bottlers will make a customary f**k up and it'll be game over.

------------------------------Lloris---------------------------

Naughton-----------Kaboul-------Vertonghen---------Rose

----------------------Sandro------Dembele------------------

Lennon---------------------Eriksen----------------Townsend

-----------------------------Adebayor-------------------------

Blind optimism says we'll win 2-1 which seems to be the popular score in this fixture, realism says it'll be something totally different.

What do you think we'll be thanking you for? TS being sacked on Monday morning??

Seriously, you actually think we have a chance, hence the minimalistic OMT??

I think it was more an act of martyrdom and falling on the sword.

I say this because I'm presuming it won't be Scara who will be choosing his soon to be avatar? ;)

Back