• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Spurs v spammers***

NLS

Gordon Durie
I kept looking to see if a match thread has been started and it hadn't....

Easy team to pick , especially after the lack of performance on Thursday night..

Lloris, Royal, Romero, Dier, Reguilon.

Hojbjerg, Skipp.

Moura, Ndombele, Son and Harry up top...

As we all know West Ham are decent now so perhaps this won't be their cup final like usual...

Still, it's hard to know what sort of performance we will put in but if Harry has a good game I'm going to go for a 2-1 win...

COYS

Last edited:
I see Sessegnon is injured still with no timeframe on his return. Its getting to the point now like with lo celso last season where we should start fining the player for every game he misses.

Ideally I’d like to see him move to Hoffenheim again on loan from now. Let them get him fit and then he can play regularly with them until the end of the season.

He can then come back fresh ready to go next season but if the same crap is repeated then release him on a free transfer.

Selling Toby was stupid on our part. Romero-Toby would have held us until we got another solid CB, now we have to deal with either Dier or Sanchez. That own goal against Saudi Sportswashing Machine was another proof of what he are dealing with.

Just saw they’ve lost at home after their previous two EL matches… cant decide if that’s good or bad!

Should be the easiest lineup to predict in years unless there are unknown injury or illness issues.

Like most expecting a really tough game. Need to be up for it from the start, not spending the opening 10 minutes wondering what to do.

Hoping to see some signs of improved buildup play and ability to deal with hurt pressing continue from the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game. Several of our players are closing in on form, we gave the starting players a full week to prepare. Should be able to provide a performance to show for it.

It boils my tinkle hearing pundits say that there’s nothing between us and Wet Spam these days. It mostly annoys me because it’s true and giving us too much credit if anything. How on earth have the Dildo Brothers managed their club better, for the short term anyway, than Levy?

I’d be reasonably happy with a good performance and a point. fudge me, can’t believe I’m saying that.

The team should be the same as last week. I’d personally have GLC over Ndombele because I think Ndombele won’t like playing this lot but he’s certainly earned his spot based on last week. Other than that, Dier is the only one in danger and I think he has enough credit in the bank, and his potential replacements not enough, to start the game.

If we turn up with the attitude of the Emirates Marketing Project performance we will win
If we turn up with the attitude of the Arsenal performance we will lose
Anything else we might scrape a draw

Given our "showings" in the 3 Derbies this season I fear a walk over for them
They are so obviously going to rough us up and out us to the sword. West Ham are always up for this match and the quality difference between ourselves and them has narrowed to the extent we can't just rely on being better to win. We actually have to know what we are trying to do.

I expect nothing from this game.

Part of me believes we will win this. The other part has decided I’m going to watch it indoors alone, just in case.

It boils my tinkle hearing pundits say that there’s nothing between us and Wet Spam these days. It mostly annoys me because it’s true and giving us too much credit if anything. How on earth have the Dildo Brothers managed their club better, for the short term anyway, than Levy?

I’d be reasonably happy with a good performance and a point. fudge me, can’t believe I’m saying that.

The team should be the same as last week. I’d personally have GLC over Ndombele because I think Ndombele won’t like playing this lot but he’s certainly earned his spot based on last week. Other than that, Dier is the only one in danger and I think he has enough credit in the bank, and his potential replacements not enough, to start the game.

One thing that can't be said about the dildo brothers is that they are unambitious. They are fairly courageous and keep trying to improve where it matters (on the pitch). They haven't always done it well or made good decisions but they don't then cower away rueing their decisions, instead they try again and again trying to make it work. If anything our clubs motto suits their footballing approach.

Should be the easiest lineup to predict in years unless there are unknown injury or illness issues.

Like most expecting a really tough game. Need to be up for it from the start, not spending the opening 10 minutes wondering what to do.

Hoping to see some signs of improved buildup play and ability to deal with hurt pressing continue from the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game. Several of our players are closing in on form, we gave the starting players a full week to prepare. Should be able to provide a performance to show for it.
Have we EVER performed well when the team has had a full week to prepare?? I certainly can't remember. Usually when we've had a lot of time to prepare and rest, the team has looked really deflated, and like they've never played together.
Hopefully Nuno has got it right this time though.

Understand what you're saying however West Ham are playing at 110% of the clubs potential at the moment and its difficult to see them going much higher. Similar to when other smaller clubs have had decent spells. We're performing at the moment at about 75% of our potential given the lack of investment in the squad which we all know about and hence the rebuild process. I'm happily wager with anyone that if you take average league finishes over the next 5 years we'll be comfortably higher than them

Regarding tomorrow, I'm actually quite optimistic. Whilst I dont think the balance in CM is right for most games, having Skipp and PEh tomorrow in front of Romero (and Dier) feels quite solid and Emerson is showing potential. I also fancy our front 4 to create enough chances in the game - question is whether they take them

Gonna be a physical game I'd imagine.

Would like to see us really harassing the ref the first time they blatantly hack us down...

Is there anywhere I can bet how many times Lucas is fouled?

Back