• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****Spurs v Burnley****

We need to do these bad boys. Tough crowd, physically hard, that ginger manager is a bell. This is where we would need a Harry kane though who can bully defenders. Think it's gonna be a point at best, but who knows.

COYS!!!

We have an excellent record at home this season. But we still need to improve our away record as well. We have only won 4 league matches away so far this season which is not good for a team fighting for a top 4 place. Can see Burnley making it tough for us in this match as well. We have a poor record at Burnley in recent years, drawing 2 and losing 2 of our last 4 matches there in all competitions. Surely, we need to do much better than that if we want to stay in top 2 of the league.

Wish we will have Kane back form injury soon. We did well to beat Southampton without Kane last time. But we really don't have a consistent goal scorer like Kane. Alli has done well to score on his last 4 matches for us. Let's hope he can continue his goal scoring run in this match. Son also needs to be more consistent in front of goal.

I think our midfield is going to be key for us winning this match. Wanyama and Dembele cannot afford to get complacent in this match. We need to control the midfield to stop Burnely. Eriksen scored that brilliant goal against Southampton. It will help us greatly if Eriksen can create and score goals like that against Burnley.

Our defence have not been really solid in recent matches. This was due to Lloris, Vertonghen and Alderweireld being too error prone recently. Hope they will be back to their best against Burnley. Will be disappointed if we don't keep the clean sheet in this match.

Burnely have an excellent record at home. So, this is going to be a tough match. But we should be beating teams like Burnley away if we want to stay in the top 2 race. Hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to get the much needed win.

Any t"e'a"m n@e"w@s yet ?

Boom shaka laka Lamela back for this match. Can see this being a tense match. We need to get an early goal to settle us down and then go for the second or third goals to kill the game off. Hope we will put up a good performance and get a convincing win.

Tough game this. As people have mentioned, probably, the toughest remaining away game left this season.
This has been our bogey away team for the past few seasons.

A very decent time for TV coverage here in Kenya. Starts at 5 pm. - DRINKING TIME. :)

However, due to the serious nature of this game, I will only drink one Tusker Lager for each goal we score.
Hope we score 4 ( my game day quota ) and not 7. That will need people to assist me to come down
from the roof top bar.:(

Lloris (C)
Trippier - Dier - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Davies
Wanyama - Winks
Eriksen - Dele
Janssen​
Subs:-
Vorm
Carter-Vickers
Walker
Dembele
Sissoko
Nkoudou
Son​

Surprising team. Winks for Dembele, Tripps for Walker and VJ for Son. Who are all on the bench. Hope Steff is right and VJ carries on scoring! Strange one for me.

Delighted to see Vinnie J get a start. Deserves the chance, hope he can score or just put in a well rounded performance.

Dembele and Son both likely to come off the bench around the 60 minute mark I'd say.

Not sure about that line up.

Agreed. With Kane, Rose and Lamella already ruled out, it is surprising to me that Poch decides to rest other first teamers Walker and Dembele and prefer VJ to Son. I am not nearly as confident now in a game which is generally regarded as one of our toughest left.

Interesting to see with Trippier at right back, IMO our best crosser, and Janssen up front. Trippier understanding Janssen movement could be key here.

Agreed. With Kane, Rose and Lamella already ruled out, it is surprising to me that Poch decides to rest other first teamers Walker and Dembele and prefer VJ to Son. I am not nearly as confident now in a game which is generally regarded as one of our toughest left.

We're off the back of an international break don't forget so I think that may explain those three starting on the bench

Back