• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****Spurs v Burnley****

Difficult game this and as i said elsewhere we have a poor record up there, it a brickhole of a place and we lose the sun when you drop into the hole Burnley sits in.

Haven't been there for a long time, but when I did it was like a journey back to the 50's, proper football town but I suppose it's full of United and Liverpool fans now. They've always been a tough side for us to beat and I think it will be a low scoring game and I'd take a draw.

It's Burney away, we all know about their home record. We also know they are not a great football side but work their bloody nuts off. So it is absolutely imperative that we are up for this match as much as them as an absolute minimum.

Indeed. I said a few weeks back, I thought this match would be as tough, if not tougher, than Anfield. We havent won a League match at Turf Moor since 1976, and its time that stat changed.
Had it been a cold, rainy, Wednesday night I would not have been confident at all, but the weather up 'ere right now is certainly not 'Burnley' weather, and will suit us down to the ground. The same X1 that beat Everton and Southampton and I think we can come back with a 2-1 win. No messing MoPo, best 11 available please

I'll be betting my hard earned cash on a draw but I'm hoping for a tottenham win, we've only won 4 away all season mind.

4th visit to Burnley today - Jol's first proper game in charge, one after that Emirates Marketing Project game and of course that Paulinho shot a couple of seasons ago!

It'll be just like the 70s (albeit home matches), and we'll o it likr Aberdeen last night.

7 nil to us.

Where: Turf Moor
When : April Fools Day
At : 3pm

Assuming the injuries to Kane, Lamela,Rose and VJ's illness, the team really picks itself.

......................Lloris.......................

.......Dier...........Toby.........Verts..........

Walker........Wanny.......Dembele......Davies

......................Eriksen........................

..............Son.........Dele.....................

We have too much power in midfield and strangle them

2-0 Son and Dele

Oh no.....I fear I am turning into Lawro :(

COYS Badgers Ahoy!!!!

Jesus Christ. I'd have hoped that you'd been practicing starting OMTs. I hope that our team are better prepared than you. Amateur hour.

Tough place to go to, we haven't been doing as well away as last season. But we need to learnt to grind results out, and we can, but we need to take our chances, we cannot afford to be wasteful.

1-0 Spurs win

I hope our defence goes back to being fully switched-on; in recent years it seems that this time of year bring defensive brainfarts galore, perhaps due to tiredness of both the legs and mind creeping in after a tough slog of a season.

We've also had some embarrassing results here in recent memory and that makes me very nervous! Plus our away form is so far fairly mediocre: i can't remember the last time that at this stage of the PL season we only had 4 away wins!

I'll go for us to edge this 1-0 with a late Eriksen screamer

COYS

Please?

Back