• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs Under 21s

elltrev

Andy Sinton
After seeing Bentaleb's debut I've been inspired to start going to watch our under 21 team.

Can anyone explain to me a) where they play (are the home matches all at the same stadium or is every game different?), and b) How one goes about getting tickets?

After seeing Bentaleb's debut I've been inspired to start going to watch our under 21 team.

Can anyone explain to me a) where they play (are the home matches all at the same stadium or is every game different?), and b) How one goes about getting tickets?

Most are at the Training Ground and are free. Occasionally they play at other grounds, and I think 3 games per season have to be played at White Hart Lane. Those games are usually £3-5 and less for Members.

I have been to Chelsea away (at Aldershot) earlier in the season and really enjoyed it. Great football.

Most are at the Training Ground and are free. Occasionally they play at other grounds, and I think 3 games per season have to be played at White Hart Lane. Those games are usually £3-5 and less for Members.

I have been to Chelsea away (at Aldershot) earlier in the season and really enjoyed it. Great football.

Thanks mate.

However obviously a lot of our better young players (Ceballos, Pritchard and various others) are out on loan so you might not see the best players at the club

I watched them play Man UTD in the final last year (via a decent river) and they went to Old Trafford (how that was agreed I don't know) and put in a great first half. Ceballos and Pritchard were great for me and everything tick with Pritchard getting a goal and assist. Unfortunately they couldn't hold on for a win but I do remember watching the game and not seeing much of that Janusaj lad for the first half because of how dominant our lads were

I watched them play Man UTD in the final last year (via a decent river) and they went to Old Trafford (how that was agreed I don't know) and put in a great first half. Ceballos and Pritchard were great for me and everything tick with Pritchard getting a goal and assist. Unfortunately they couldn't hold on for a win but I do remember watching the game and not seeing much of that Janusaj lad for the first half because of how dominant our lads were

how were they set up? 4-2-3-1 / 4-3-3 ? Any obvious disciplined system of play noticeable?

Sherwood's good work with the younger groups and the evidence of that coming through in games over the past seasons does give a foundation to a bit of confidence in him.
Or certainly a willingness to give him time. Say, 18 months.

how were they set up? 4-2-3-1 / 4-3-3 ? Any obvious disciplined system of play noticeable?

I have not seen any of the games but you can read the match reports in the Youth section posted at the top and they always list our U18 teams and U21 teams as 4-3-3. I assumed this happened when AVB came in and thus im very suprised that TS is playing a flat 4-4-2.

Actually it was a 442. Pritchard and Ceballos had quite free roles and moved around all over the place, whilst Carroll and one other (can't remember who) stayed central. Kane and Obika played up top with Kane usually sitting deeper than the two. It wasn't much like Sunday's performance as the width didn't come from the strikers who stayed quite central.

Back