• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs Tattoo

I have been considering the new Badge on my calf for years but i have still not gone and done it lol.

some people will always think football tattoo's are tacky or whatever - but for me if you are that much of a Spurs (Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Norwich or whoever) fan and you think getting something permanent on your body is a good way of displaying your love for the club then do it, fudge everyone else - tattoo's as a fashion statement are far more tacky than something that has a personal meaning to it

i got one on my shoulder blade about 11 years ago, was 16 at the time (got in a bit of trouble with me mum for that :D )- been toying with the idea of covering it with the new badge as i really like it and don't think i need a second spurs tattoo. would like the THFC crest somewhere as well because i think that is a classic design

As long as the tattoo has some kind of meaning to its owner I say go for it, but there's nothing worse than someone having one just because it looked cool/pretty. Tramp stamps are such a turn off.
Anyone who has a 'tribal tattoo' can fudge off - what tribe are you part of exactly?

I don't have any tattoos, mostly because I'm afraid of getting something that I won't like ten years down the road. That said, the one thing I would consider would be a Spurs tattoo over my heart. Anyone know if that is an especially painful spot?

I talked to a guy once who had several and he said the one on his calf hurt the most. Just curious what you thought the most painful spot to get one would be?

I don't have any tattoos, mostly because I'm afraid of getting something that I won't like ten years down the road. That said, the one thing I would consider would be a Spurs tattoo over my heart. Anyone know if that is an especially painful spot?

I talked to a guy once who had several and he said the one on his calf hurt the most. Just curious what you thought the most painful spot to get one would be?

Closer to bone tends to be bad, e.g top of foot.

If you want a tattoo, get it, just as with any long term decision, put some thought into it.

When you are old, your skin will look like brick, with or without a tattoo.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Fapatalk

Got the classic navy badge on outside of lower left leg, and 'Audere est facere' down the inside length of same leg. F**king love it!!

I got mine done at New Wave......like anything put some thought into it and research what tattoo place you fancy going but I can't speak highly enough of New wave and Lal Hardy.......very professional. I didnt want something blatant to the non football fan so I had Audere est facere on the inside of my forearm down to the wrist. Being Latin it gets people talking and only know its related to football if they are that knowledgable or you tell them.

View attachment 123
Between the shoulder blades
Waited 25 years to have it done... no regrets!

I always wanted to get that tatooed on my upper thigh, just below the pelvis, at the side, but never got round to doing it. I did get as far as going into a tattoo parlour with a picture of the logo to ask for it, but didn't realise you had to book an appointment, and he had none for months going forwards, so I left it and never bothered going back. Glad I didn't get it done now, I'm quite pleased to be one of the few people in England who hasn't got a tattoo!

Yep have to agree, with most here LalHardy is the person to see, currently having work done by him, and yes he has done a lot of the spurs players and then some... New Wave Tattoos is the shop he owns, but he has his own personal site here http://www.lalhardyink.co.uk very proffesional shop with a artist for every style... if he does your tattoo you will also have blagging rights that the same guy that done a lot of the team has done yours.

Back