• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs Tattoo

Right, ive been thinking about this for some time and i think i may do it soon.

Any of you guys got any?

Whats the best tattoo place in London?

I am 47 with two grown up boys! one 23 & the other 17, both Yid army.

As they were growing up, they would often ask "Dad why havent you got any Tattoos?"

My answer was "I will have one done, when i see Spurs win the league?

So hopefully, this May?

I am 47 with two grown up boys! one 23 & the other 17, both Yid army.

As they were growing up, they would often ask "Dad why havent you got any Tattoos?"

My answer was "I will have one done, when i see Spurs win the league?

So hopefully, this May?

This. I've always said i'll get a spurs tattoo once we win the league

City fans are the experts in the field of football club related tattoos

SNN0719TAT_280_1038925a.jpg

manchester-city-robinho-fan-tattoo.jpg

mancity_tattoo.jpg

Dont know if thats a fake but Thats a bit sad. Goater wasnt Maradona but a true legend for the city fans. And this idiot got a robinho and kaka bigger than his goater tattoo.

Got two Tottenhan tatts
Never regretted either of them
Although I wouldn't go as far as a mate of mine that has a large Spurs tatt that covers most of the back of his head!
Lal Hardy does most of the Spurs players tattoos I believe

Got two Tottenhan tatts
Never regretted either of them
Although I wouldn't go as far as a mate of mine that has a large Spurs tatt that covers most of the back of his head!
Lal Hardy does most of the Spurs players tattoos I believe

Cheers mate, just checked his website.

Got a couple of tats but yet to get a Spurs one... Not decided where to get it, which badge I'd get or if i'd just get text but no badge?
My dad has one on his leg he got in the 90's so it has our badge with the two red lions either side of the ball with the scroll underneath.

too scared of needles, pain and blood...and self mutilation by the hand of another...but you go girl..O:)

Right, ive been thinking about this for some time and i think i may do it soon.

Any of you guys got any?

Whats the best tattoo place in London?

Got one on my upper left arm, from the shoulder top to about halfway to the elbow. The standard bird on the ball, before the new badge, with THFC in the ball. Actually been considering adding the lions, Bruce's Castle and the Seven Oak Sisters, but not in a shield. Done it in about 2003/4, and have never regretted it.

Dont listen to anyone who say "dont bother....." etc, if you want it done, just do it. Its a personal thing, and some people rib you, but I couldnt give a flying f#ck to be honest. I wanted a meaningful tatoo, but with no family names or something like that, so Spurs it was.

As long as the tattoo has some kind of meaning to its owner I say go for it, but there's nothing worse than someone having one just because it looked cool/pretty. Tramp stamps are such a turn off.

started a 3/4 sleeve last year and getting more ink done this year but don't think I will get a spurs tattoo. Its each to their own though and I won't knock anyone for having a spurs tattoo (or any footy related tattoo) and tattoos are personal so would never tell anyone their tattoo is horrible, its just not on.

The only way I would possibly have one is if I incorporated a small spurs ****erel into mine so its not blatant, but that I know I have a Spurs related tatt on my body. But thats a small possibility.

Got one on my upper left arm, from the shoulder top to about halfway to the elbow. The standard bird on the ball, before the new badge, with THFC in the ball. Actually been considering adding the lions, Bruce's Castle and the Seven Oak Sisters, but not in a shield. Done it in about 2003/4, and have never regretted it.

Dont listen to anyone who say "dont bother....." etc, if you want it done, just do it. Its a personal thing, and some people rib you, but I couldnt give a flying f#ck to be honest. I wanted a meaningful tatoo, but with no family names or something like that, so Spurs it was.

brick didn't read this, yes mate exactly. Tatts are personal and fcuk anyone else that doesn't like yours. I got mine done last year a pretty big one and only 3 people laughed at it, 40+ or whoever has seen it since loves it. those 3 that commented on mine just dotn like tattoos but I never let it get to me.

Back