• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs related book and DVD recommendations

Always worth re-watching.
It is being shown again on Monday 2 July 1215am (London Live, freeview channel).

Nice film, like to see clips of old stadium. Shame they showed her bedroom decorated in Spurs merchandising as there wasn't anything like that in the time of the double winning side, nearest thing you could get to a replica shirt was buy a white football shirt and getting a Spurs badge from Elsey sports shop just up from the ground.

Not a book or DVD but I can recommend you get to see Spurs Legends show if it's in a theatre near you. I went tonight to see Ledley, Ossie and Graham Roberts, very entertaining evening with Roberts doing a great job as m.c. I was surprised to hear Ledley say Kevin Davies was the player he disliked playing against, his public speaking has come on leaps and bounds, he said Hoddle was the best manager he played for.

Not Spurs but football related I enjoyed reading this as an alternative memoir to most recent footballerbots.

8CD6470E-DD50-47EC-AF1B-D8D2EC19765A.jpeg

Going to have a crack at Andrei Kanxhelskis next, should also be a little different to the normal route to the 90s prem!

Just wrapping the Spurs annual for my 8 year old…Kane conspicuous by his absence from the front cover and also published too early to stay up to date with the manager merry go round.
:D6D8E2DD8-062B-4AA5-B2BD-4757E35C8FCB.jpeg F230A6F6-FA54-4CE1-A09D-584506DF24E8.jpeg

Back