• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs related book and DVD recommendations

Guillem Balague has written a book about Pochettino called "Brave New World".

1zlx7gw.jpg

The Daily Mail has rendered parts of the book.

This is really worth a read - some quite intense stuff in there.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...2/Tottenham-boss-Pochettino-Kane-warrior.html

Looking forward to reading the Pochettino book.

Can't work up the least enthusiasm to read anything by John Crace. He routinely projects a negative tone about Spurs on ESPN. Ridiculous and completely unjustified.

Looking forward to reading the Pochettino book.

Can't work up the least enthusiasm to read anything by John Crace. He routinely projects a negative tone about Spurs on ESPN. Ridiculous and completely unjustified.
To be fair, Crace has mentioned he suffers from depression a few times. And supporting Spurs for as long as he has cannot help that.

In search of Alan Gilzean is a good read, I only saw him play 20/30 times but he made a lasting impression on me with his elegant yet ruthless play.

Great player and one of the best players i have seen at heading the ball into space, i also used to like the way he swaggered onto and off the pitch, he just knew he was special.

Back