• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs pre-season tour 2013..

NLS

Gordon Durie
Does anyone know where Spurs are going on their summer pre-season tour next year?

We nearly went to New York in July but left it too late to sort it and it's not cheap. I would like to go there but 'er indoors' is pressing me to book a normal beach holiday. Can't afford to do both.

If nothing has been announced yet, any idea when the club does make the decision?

Thanks..

We're going Asia for 2013, then back to US in 2014
It was in the recent article about our focus on the US market

Thanks for that chaps. Don't fancy Hong Kong so will plan for the following year.

Gutted that it won't be Stevenage though. I love those soul-less, new build towns....with suitable apologies,of course, to anyone who comes from there. Don't want to be labelled a 'placist'.

i presume with our tie up with real madrid,it'll be with them next August.

Possibly, in place of the home freindly the week before the PL season starts, as we used to have. I did hear a rumour it might be in May after the season finishes, but nit heard anything in the last few months about it

Back