• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs Play is Live

lurker of old

Wilson Palacios
Hi, aware that there are some comments on this in another thread but I'd like to know people's views on this. I'm too tight to have spent the £35 quid yet - if you have shelled out the £££s, what am I missing? Is it a nice to have or a must have?

I’m being quoted £45, do you have a promo code?

Edit…Just seen my One Hotspur membership has lapsed, hence no discount

Last edited:
I’m being quoted £45, do you have a promo code?
Can't see I've been sent a discount code, even though I'm OH+ member. Caved in and bought the subscription anyway, mostly to watch the Conte 202 days.
Feel a little cheated! It was mostly just highlights from games, and very little we haven't seen or heard from Conte before!
Very disappointed.

But there's other content as well there, so maybe there's some value to it.

What’s it’s USP, how is it going to be different to the Spurs website, or Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc?

I subscribed, pleasantly surprised with how much content is on there. Should be much, much cheaper for season ticket holders and members though.

Just under £3 per month. Or if you were were just looking for the match replays it's less than £1 per PL game. I don't think that's bad value at all.

Match replays might tempt me. Interviews or documentary stuff wouldn't though - it's essentially just marketing.

Just under £3 per month. Or if you were were just looking for the match replays it's less than £1 per PL game. I don't think that's bad value at all.

Maybe cheaper for overseas members then - we get very little value out of OneHotspur as it is, and in many countries we get every match live and on demand, so replays and highlights aren’t really that important.

That’s a good price per month but as it’s, I assume, in a one off fee I’d be happier in a year contract but pay monthly. I’m not working right now, haven’t for a year, partly health reasons, partly studying. So I’ll afford it in a few months when I’m back to work but not yet.

I wonder if PL have exclusive replay rights with certain channels, meaning our full match replays will be delayed on being put on SP until after, say, MOTD?

Am enjoying the behind the scenes content already
Some fun stuff of the players on the plane from lastnight

Back