• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs on International Duty

And it's complete.

How delighted I am to be so wrong!

This goal is the one which will unlock everything another level for him. He's worked and worked and worked to make it happen, and now one of his lasers has gone in, especially at such a vital time on such a huge stage, well, I think it's the making of him...the intriguing thing for us is that when Lennon is fit, it really gives us proper inverted wide options!

Delighted for him, delighted for our country but most of all, delighted for US! COYS!

I will only belive he is good once that Spanish team try to buy him.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk 4

Go on son, MOM! Much deserved. It really was a very very mature performance. Loving it. And he's Spurs! all the way through!!!

Stand by me son, stand by me.

When I first saw the goal I thought the keeper should have done better, but the replays showed just what a superb finish it was. Bending away from the keeper right in the corner, with his weak foot!

Great goal and game by Townsend!!

Move over Walcott??

I have to say, if we make it to Brazil, I'd be very very interested in seeing what both on the same pitch with Sturridge upfront, Rooney withdrawn and Carrick/Fat Frank holding could do. Depends on the mobility of our defence of course, but Cahill is tidy enough...we cannot discount Walcott...

We're gonna win the World Cup!

We'll probably not but that was one of the better performances I've seen by England in a good while.

Good performance, Townsend outstanding, really well played by Sturridge and Rooney as well. Looking good, hope you keep it up. All the best for tuesday.

Nice to see a spirited display, nice to see Hodgson prove a few people wrong with his selection and purpose, hope the press reflects the positivity...something about Hodgson makes me want to see him succeed...he's a thoroughly decent man IMO...

Yup, have been holding my hand in the air all season. No afraid to be wrong. Everyone is from time to time. Although I don't think the word '****' was ever used Chich...

i was not meaning you actually steff because i very rarely see you on the youth thread at the top of the sight, i will not name names or no doubt i will get a ban, but i actually meant some of the people in that thread who write off our young players before they even give them a chance. If you had the time and energy you could read back through the youth/loans thread and see the ones i mean.

For the record i also think carroll and smith if they were given half a season in the prem would prove to be top league standard and maybe more. If we give our young skill based players the chance they will prove they have the talent, it is just their paths to first team football at the top level is often blocked.

Back