• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs on International Duty

Amor

Nicola Berti
England
Kyle Walker
Andros Townsend
Jermain Defoe

Match And Date
England v Moldova September 6
Ukraine v England September 10

Argentina
Érik Lamela

Match And Date
Paraguay v Argentina September 10

Belgium
Jan Vertonghen
Nacer Chadli
Mousa Dembélé

Match And Date
Scotland v Belgium September 6

Brazil
Paulinho

Match And Date
Brazil v Australia September 7 International Friendly
Portugal v Brazil September 10 International Friendly

Denmark
Christian Eriksen

Match And Date
Malta v Denmark September 6
Armenia v Denmark September 10

France
Hugo Lloris
Étienne Capoue - Called up but unlikely to play due to injury.

Match And Date
Georgia v France September 6
Belarus v France September 10

Iceland
Gylfi Sigurðsson

Match And Date
Switzerland v Iceland September 6
Iceland v Albania September 10

Romania
Vlad Chiricheș

Match And Date
Romania v Hungary September 6
Romania v Turkey September 10

Spain
Roberto Soldado
Match And Date
Finland v Spain September 6 World Cup 2014 Qualifying
Spain v Chile September 10 International Friendly

Thanks for that. I will feel a sense of pride if Andros features. But if he gets ****ed off afterwards I will get an AVB hump on!

We got too many inters to follow them all.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Chadli plays for Belgium. If he has a good game, and scores (which I think he will) then that may well be the little jumpstart he needs for us, too.

I hate international breaks....

When we were sh!t I used to enjoy watching England, now all I see is the international break getting in the way of us training and (currently) AVB developing the squad and the tactics. Also, I am bothered about our players picking up long term injuries.

Anyway......England will never win the WC so who cares about internationals. Won't be watching tonight, I'm gonna go to the flix with the missus!

I hate international breaks....

When we were sh!t I used to enjoy watching England, now all I see is the international break getting in the way of us training and (currently) AVB developing the squad and the tactics. Also, I am bothered about our players picking up long term injuries.

Anyway......England will never win the WC so who cares about internationals. Won't be watching tonight, I'm gonna go to the flix with the missus!

same as me... looking forward to seeing Kick Ass 2 (the little comic book geek that I am)

Going to the pub which will show England but otherwise wouldn't have minded watching the Scotland - Belgium game, could do with Moussa having a stormer and coming back ready to kick on, not had a great start to the season.

@Tende19: Alineación confirmada de España: Casillas-Arebloa-Albiol-Ramos-Alba-Suarez-Xavi-Iniesta-Pedro-Villa y Soldado

What a cross from Walker - Soldado would lap a ball like that up and yet he's played nothing like that for us this season. Great overlap.

Sent from my HTC One using Fapatalk 4

Back