• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs & Covid

Honestly, its grossly irrespsonsible of these guys. What is other members of the squad now have it? We'd have to postpone Brentford, Marine and Villa games. When on earth would we play those games?

Such cretins. Should be fined to the max possible

Totally agree. All of them should be fined the maximum amount. Like Lamela and Lo Celso need another reason to miss more games too. Like you say, the implications could ruin our season if more players test positive.

In fairness both Argys are out injured so Regulion the only one who'd cost himself game time but really the risk would be bringing it to the training ground - makes you wonder what the normal staff get up to?

In fairness both Argys are out injured so Regulion the only one who'd cost himself game time but really the risk would be bringing it to the training ground - makes you wonder what the normal staff get up to?

Is Lamela injured (again)?*. He played albeit briefly against Wolves.

*Stupid question really.

Yes, but I’d imagine there are non-playing / stadium / security etc staff around.

Surely it’s just a simple, sensible precaution to wear a mask whilst inside.
Might be, might not. From what I saw on the documentary there doesn't seem to be a lot of people around the place - even before COVID.

Fairly pointless precaution if there's nobody to infect.

it's just stupid, there is no excuse for it

completely unprofessional
And irresponsible. These guys are paid huge amounts of money and work in an industry helping them to work, and can’t follow the sensible rules. People all over the world are either ill, or locked down and/or stressed, with football being an outlet and a respite from this misery, and our players do this.
I look forward to them making some amends.

And irresponsible. These guys are paid huge amounts of money and work in an industry helping them to work, and can’t follow the sensible rules. People all over the world are either ill, or locked down and/or stressed, with football being an outlet and a respite from this misery, and our players do this.
I look forward to them making some amends.
Should have their salaries donated to a charity that supports people with Covid

Back