• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs Classic Photo Thread

A young looking Bale you say?

A0877.jpg

How was he breaking school athletics records with those ears??? Just think how much quicker he would've been with the new pinned-back look haha

Tottenham Hotspur players Dave MacKay, goalkeeper Bill Brown, Jimmy Greaves and Terry Dyson (l to r) peer out into the fog in search of Manchester United players. [Photo: PA]
The match, a Uefa Cup Winner’s Cup first-round tie in 1963, was postponed because of poor visibility

...but the pitch looks fine lol

6518461_450_450_0_0_fit_0_7566728c3eb4fcb77e961201bdac5b78.jpg

61 Cup final. look at that crowd at Wembley.......

Couple of months later and I made my entry into the world :)

I'm confused, why are both teams doing it!??

Also, what did Berbatov have on his armband?

Me too. It wasn't a surprise to see the Mackay one as the first posted, a bit of a surprise that the Bill gates one took so long.

Then again there are probably a load of posters here who were wondering why a picture of an old doorman was posted. :-"

"who's that old git?"

great thread

00023766.jpg

00208016.jpg

fans queue outside the ground before our game with Benfica in the 61/62 Inter Fairs Trophy

00239994.jpg

returning home with the Cup Winners Cup '63

Back