• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

South Korean food

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
The korean restaurant son was eating in in his documentary. When his korean friend the actor came to London.

Does anyone know which one it is?

The wife and I liked the look of it. When things open up after lockdown we want to try it.

Was a crap documentary and I don't know why Henry turned up, probably when he stole binks off us.

I watched it yesterday. Felt like it was filmed on a budget of a couple of grand. Didn’t learn much, other than his dad is...borderline psychopathic.

Haven't seen the Doc - i saw something before with Son in where he raved about the South Korean food in New Malden though.

In London there's a SK street-food chain called On The Bab that's well worth stopping in if you're ever near one

Haven't seen the Doc - i saw something before with Son in where he raved about the South Korean food in New Malden though.

In London there's a SK street-food chain called On The Bab that's well worth stopping in if you're ever near one

Nice one mate.

In the doc son had the food cooked at the table, it is the sort of place the wife would like. We enjoy eating out.

Yeah there is a street in new Malden with loads of Korean places.

Fair to say I think I always order the wrong thing...

The documentary was a re-hash of a S.Korean one, the original had k pop music, silly graphics and animation of sorts. I think his mate who he had dinner with in that restaurant is a big star in S.Korea. A Uk company just remade some bits for the uk market, interviewing Alli etc....

Back