• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Still mad at Ole and his mentally challenged fans for calling other cheaters and crying into their handbags.
I'm sure our fan base is infected with a chronic lack of self awareness too, but considering they got a penalty (surprise) for Penandez getting a hand in the face on Thursday night, you'd think they'd at least take a moment before cranking the racism to 11.

Ole's weird fatherhood fantasies about our players needs keeping an eye on too. Bit creepy.

His interview post match was very interesting, I think Son is maturing

- He was clear, he can't be proud for "just making a final"

I actually trust Bale to turn up for a final, Kane, Son, Lucas, PEH, Ndombele all need to fudging do so .. realize it's on them now.

His interview post match was very interesting, I think Son is maturing

- He was clear, he can't be proud for "just making a final"

I actually trust Bale to turn up for a final, Kane, Son, Lucas, PEH, Ndombele all need to fudging do so .. realize it's on them now.
Obviously his brother’s comments have hit him hard!

upload_2021-4-22_22-15-56.jpeg

I'm going to say the same about Son as i did about Dele Alli 2 years ago, needs to be sold while his price is still high. Hot and cold player and when he is cold he is fudging useless, what does he do other than score goals when in form? he can't pass and cannot take on a man consistently.

I'm going to say the same about Son as i did about Dele Alli 2 years ago, needs to be sold while his price is still high. Hot and cold player and when he is cold he is fudging useless, what does he do other than score goals when in form? he can't pass and cannot take on a man consistently.

I wouldnt sell any of our bigger name players. Lets see what the new manager wants, and who fits his system, and then make decisions

He was poor today, but we wouldnt be able to sign better

I agree. We need to focus on building a new team and he could finance a big part of it.

Saying it for a while now, he's either world class during a purple patch or a total liability. Time to sell him as he is one of the very few players that would bring in big money and help with a rebuild.

Yup, Son turns 29 this summer so ain’t suddenly going to become a consistent performer and it’s only a matter of time before his pace goes leaving us with another deadweight in the squad.

I did wonder with the tears yesterday if he knows he won't be signing a new agreement and that was his last chance of winning something here gone.
On the other hand he does wear his footballing-heart on his sleeve so it might just have been the emotional reaction to losing another final and I'm reading too much into it.

I did wonder with the tears yesterday if he knows he won't be signing a new agreement and that was his last chance of winning something here gone.
On the other hand he does wear his footballing-heart on his sleeve so it might just have been the emotional reaction to losing another final and I'm reading too much into it.
He cries a lot
But that’s a fair call
We need him to sign or leave now
And if he doesn’t it’s an easy call and probably an easy sell

To be fair to him, it's probably he knew he didn't have a good game, he can't have felt he did his best ..

Back