• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

It’s a real lottery spending the money well though. Look what happened after Bale. Aren’t any easy answers in the pickle we’re in to be honest.

Said it would happen in the match thread
It’s too easy for cave dwellers to come out online with their racist comments
Their scum and the police should step in for once
Not sure if they are best ignored. Calling them out may just gives them the oxygen they crave?

I said I was taking a break until the end of the season, and I didn't watch today, but it truly takes a Special One to wipe the smile from Sonny's face. Levy should sell the entire club to get rid of Jose immediately if that's what it takes, because there used to be a brilliant, beautiful football club in N17 and all we have now is a moldy bag of Mourinho Pus. I've been watching this club since I was 6, and can't do it until he has gone because it's too damn painful and inevitable.

I said I was taking a break until the end of the season, and I didn't watch today, but it truly takes a Special One to wipe the smile from Sonny's face. Levy should sell the entire club to get rid of Jose immediately if that's what it takes, because there used to be a brilliant, beautiful football club in N17 and all we have now is a moldy bag of Mourinho Pus. I've been watching this club since I was 6, and can't do it until he has gone because it's too damn painful and inevitable.

My friend...I hear you. And Mourinho continues to be a joy thief of the lowest order.

Knocked all social media on the head 8 years ago (unless this site counts as social media?) as it was pretty obvious where it was headed.

If I was a player - or anyone in the public eye - I definitely wouldn’t go near it.

Wise man, especially where T w a TT er is involved, you have to be a macaron to want to go on there.

Back