• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

And he always plays flat out, whatever the score, whatever the minute.
That was part of the problem it took a long time for him to have cause for a meaningful sprint!

Hopefully he won’t be out for too long, we will miss him and I actually thought in the last few matches he’d been an important contributor even if the goals had dried up.

Have always said that Son is a form player. He is either red hot or completely useless there is no inbetween.

Was very poor before the injury. I noticed at some point he was berating someone on the pitch. Attitude stank big time before the injury. Perhaps it is mental fatigue but the improvement was very clear once Lamela came on.
I've rewatched and listened carefully for the moment he was supposed to have berated someone on the pitch but hey ho, maybe I'm just short-sighted and half-deaf. Although with so much shouting going on all the time anyway I'm not sure how you can lay such an accusation with any confidence?

At the end of the day he was on the pitch for just 17 minutes, challenging for the ball whenever the opportunity arose. In the fifth minute he was caught by what looked like a nasty challenge from Partey that both the ref and commentators failed to spot so maybe that affected his performance a little, who knows. It was just as he completed an excellent crossfield pass to Bale, at once clearing the danger and enabling the Welshman to launch a long ball up towards Kane and the opposition box.

He also put in two or three more decent interventions in those brief 17 minutes so not sure how it amounts to a poor performance overall. He was certainly no worse than any other Tottenham player imo.

For sure it was a horrible performance by the team overall so I can understand how you were feeling after the game. Hopefully by now you've calmed down having let off steam haha!

Was very poor before the injury. I noticed at some point he was berating someone on the pitch. Attitude stank big time before the injury. Perhaps it is mental fatigue but the improvement was very clear once Lamela came on.
I wish more of our players would have berated each other in that game. That performance was crying out for some anger.

On his general form. He's brilliant in some situations, not so much in others. I think his "form" fluctuates in part based on how much we get him into those situations he thrives in.

You must have worded that wrong as he has scored plenty of league goals?
Not sure why November is mentioned but Son has only scored 1 league goal in his past 13 appearances, compared to 8 in the previous 13.

Helps emphasise Kane’s world class consistency that he’s scored 10 goals in his past 13 PL appearances, having also netted 8 in the 13 before that.

Not sure why November is mentioned but Son has only scored 1 league goal in his past 13 appearances, compared to 8 in the previous 13.

Helps emphasise Kane’s world class consistency that he’s scored 10 goals in his past 13 PL appearances, having also netted 8 in the 13 before that.

Son has always been streaky - not so much of an issue when you have an attack that shares the goals around but really stands out atm

I wish more of our players would have berated each other in that game. That performance was crying out for some anger.

On his general form. He's brilliant in some situations, not so much in others. I think his "form" fluctuates in part based on how much we get him into those situations he thrives in.

Son’s a bit like Coutinho I think. Spectacular, great shot maker, ups and downs in form, hard to build a team around.

Back