• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

I'd be surprised if, fitness allowing, those 3 do not become the default front line starters. And of course there's going to be a bedding in phase. I agree, there will inevitably be the usual sniping when/if they don't click from the off. Luckily, we have a manager who will not give a toss about all that.

The more exciting thing for me actually is that we now have legitimate depth and options in those parts of our team where we are most reliant for our attacking play (front 3 and full backs).

Its nailed on being our first choice front 3 (i.e. the 3 which we would play if there was a cup final tomorrow). The interesting thing for me is going to be how Jose rotates them and the others given we have 2 games per week pretty much from now til January

Its nailed on being our first choice front 3 (i.e. the 3 which we would play if there was a cup final tomorrow). The interesting thing for me is going to be how Jose rotates them and the others given we have 2 games per week pretty much from now til January
Agree. But it's so refreshing that our manager is going to have a rotation headache across the entirety of our frontline. Cannot remember the last time, if ever, that has been the case!

Koreans are very dedicated and loyal and it makes me wonder whether us accomodating his efforts to swerve the national service really counts massively in our favour and how he views us?

I think no question, especially as his previous club had screwed him out of an earlier opportunity to avoid the service.

The lack of rumors about other clubs being interested in him says a lot as well (he's way too good for no speculation unless he's put out a "not interested")

I'd be surprised if, fitness allowing, those 3 do not become the default front line starters. And of course there's going to be a bedding in phase. I agree, there will inevitably be the usual sniping when/if they don't click from the off. Luckily, we have a manager who will not give a toss about all that.

The more exciting thing for me actually is that we now have legitimate depth and options in those parts of our team where we are most reliant for our attacking play (front 3 and full backs).

I think it’s pretty cut and dried that Kane, Son, Bale is our strongest front three tbh.

I think that is easy, except unlike in the past, we can sub each of them off without fudging up the balance of the team

And we don't need to run them into the ground for the cup/lower level games.

My word if Bale can get up to 75% of the Bale that was here in his last season for us, we are in for some ride

A couple more seasons at his current rate and will overtake the likes of Glenn Hoddle, Robbie Keane and Teddy Sheringham in the Spurs Goalscoring chart.

Agree. But it's so refreshing that our manager is going to have a rotation headache across the entirety of our frontline. Cannot remember the last time, if ever, that has been the case!
We did have Keane, Berbatov, Defoe and Bent all on the books at the same time, didn't we?

Back