• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Let's see. Jose is prone to exageration so might not be too bad, and at least the international break is coming up

We are going to be desperately short up top on Tuesday though as I cant imagine kane will play

In most windows I'd get to this point and hope htat we sign someone rather than expect it. Given how Levy has stepped up so far this window, I'm now a little more optimistic. We really do need a CF and to somehow get through the next 3 games a win on Thurs and not losing next Sunday. I'm not so bothered about Tues given our fixutre pile-up and would happily sacrifice it if it meant us getting results on Thurs and Sun

In most windows I'd get to this point and hope htat we sign someone rather than expect it. Given how Levy has stepped up so far this window, I'm now a little more optimistic. We really do need a CF and to somehow get through the next 3 games a win on Thurs and not losing next Sunday. I'm not so bothered about Tues given our fixutre pile-up and would happily sacrifice it if it meant us getting results on Thurs and Sun
Can we sacrifice one of the 3 trophies we have a chance of winning?.... I guess maybe we have to if we want to stay in the Europa....

And conversely, no matter how little he does there are those who say it’s enough.

No sure that is totally correct to be honest, we all would like to sign more players but the ones who understand we are not YET a money pit can understand probably better then those that just want a dig at him.

No sure that is totally correct to be honest, we all would like to sign more players but the ones who understand we are not YET a money pit can understand probably better then those that just want a dig at him.
If we don’t sign a CF this summer then he deserves criticism. It’s not like José hasn’t been publicly calling out for one. I am of course hoping that we don’t end up in a position where Levy deserves that criticism.

I won’t believe it until I see the next two starting line ups, Jose loves the <player is injured oh look he’s starting against you today> mind game.

Back