• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

I must say I am disappointed at the posts of some Spurs fans on social media. I recognise that we hired Son but to wish his nation failure on the scene of the biggest international tournament in Asia - that is low. If Spurs wishes to become an international club then we have to respect other cultures.
Best of luck, Son. Wish you the best as you become your nation's legend.

I must say I am disappointed at the posts of some Spurs fans on social media. I recognise that we hired Son but to wish his nation failure on the scene of the biggest international tournament in Asia - that is low. If Spurs wishes to become an international club then we have to respect other cultures.
This isn't another culture - it's about pointless football matches running concurrently with important ones

it's nothing to do with culture, it's that international football is a waste of time

it's nothing to do with culture, it's that international football is a waste of time

Maybe the above attitude having traction with fans is a too higher price to pay for success at Spurs in the current EPL setup for me.
If the pinnacle of football enjoyment is trying to keep up with the fake clubs like the City's of this world then I have doubts it will survive.

I love watching all types of football England U17 upwards both genders.

To totally focus on Spurs and only Spurs for your football enjoyment is such a shame.

Maybe the above attitude having traction with fans is a too higher price to pay for success at Spurs in the current EPL setup for me.
If the pinnacle of football enjoyment is trying to keep up with the fake clubs like the City's of this world then I have doubts it will survive.

I love watching all types of football England U17 upwards both genders.

To totally focus on Spurs and only Spurs for your football enjoyment is such a shame.

I don't, obviously Spurs are my primary interest but I also enjoy the CL and flit around between other nations top leagues.

Also, I prefer to look at it as, look what the fake clubs have to do to stay ahead of us.

I don't, obviously Spurs are my primary interest but I also enjoy the CL and flit around between other nations top leagues.

Also, I prefer to look at it as, look what the fake clubs have to do to stay ahead of us.

What about England U17-21 and we have had loads of Spurs players involved in the England senior setup?
England ladies have been excellent to watch.
I particularly enjoyed our U19 CL matches.
Seen some good games in the championship.
I love all football and its one of the main reasons Spurs is a fit for me.

What about England U17-21 and we have had loads of Spurs players involved in the England senior setup?
England ladies have been excellent to watch.
I particularly enjoyed our U19 CL matches.
Seen some good games in the championship.
I love all football and its one of the main reasons Spurs is a fit for me.

Cool, glad you enjoy it. None of it particularly excites me though.

As far as Spurs players are concerned I'm more interested in them not being burned by the international experience than anything else.

Back