• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

If prefer a Phoenix nights style permanent face paint as a lifetime punishment

c65273f44d4fd8d6f3c72358e89de0a9b0feb050.jpeg

No he is actually a bit mentally unwell. I thought people knew. He has aspergers I believe or something on that spectrum
Then the punishment seems harsh.
I meant the guy just camera was also joining in. And possibly exasperating the situation. (Obv impossible to know for sure without medical info etc etc)

Unfortunately, the Brexit vote has lifted the pile of rotting wood in the damp-affected shed at the bottom of this country's garden. It's never been far from the surface; just that now they feel emboldened to make it more overt.

GG POETRY CORNER

‘Emboldened’
By Mudshark

Unfortunately,
the Brexit vote has lifted the pile of rotting wood
in the damp-affected shed
at the bottom of this country's garden.
It's never been far from the surface;
just that now they feel emboldened to make it more

overt.

South Korea play China tomorrow. If they win this game they win their group, which means their next game would be against a third placed side next Tuesday. A draw or a loss would see them in second place and they'd face Thailand on Sunday. There's no way they're not getting to the quarter finals at least. The final is on 1 February.

In all seriousness, watching some of those videos was quite difficult. Not only is it cringey, it's pretty much downright vile. It's a shame every club seems to have some of these types but I'm glad they've been dealt with properly. They don't deserve to mingle with the rest of the fans. I mean, at the very least say something funny if you're going to be racist. The same chow mein joke that wasn't funny the first time isn't going to get it done after the hundredth time. Don't you guys have any good Korean BBQ places in the UK?

Back