• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

In that kind of mood he's unplayable and a joy to watch. Terrifying for defenders.

Just need to see it more regularly, now the team has settled I'm sure we will.

Don’t forget he was playing up top today, not Kane (well for most if the game anyway)

Down expect him to play a similar role next weekend as arses defenders aren’t very mobile either

Him or Moura in rotation will be really useful I terms of keeping themselves fresh and offering a direct pace threat from the bench to break a tiring defence.

If hazard had scored that goal we’d be hearing about it all week.

I love the team selection difficulty that has now raised its head. Lamela, Son, and Moura all deserve to start but seemingly only one will, so how to decide who starts. Hopefully this will raise Kane’s game further still too as Son could otherwise fight for Kane’s place in the team. All players have to deliver strong performances or they won’t continue. A good pressure in terms of the future success of the club.

Misses a hat-trick of fairy easy chances in first half then dribbles from halfway line to score the third, that’s our Sonny!!

Was I the only fan convinced - despite that hat-trick of misses in the first half - he was always going to score yesterday?

His belief and determination throughout was as transparent as it was powerful. But with Sonny you have to know he'll miss a few before whacking in a worldy.

Tottenham's Son Heung-min, speaking to BBC MOTD:

"It's amazing. Our performance was very good and we deserved to win. It's an unbelievable night.

"We said it before - the first five minutes are so important. We played direct and scored an early goal.

"Afterwards we created a lot of chances. I need to be more clinical. I'm happy to get three points but I have to learn from this game. I was very sad when I didn't score.

"I love the fans, I love these team-mates and I enjoy every single moment. I went away a long time and I came back and didn't play very well. I felt very sorry but they supported me and I played good because of them and I'm very grateful for that."

Was I the only fan convinced - despite that hat-trick of misses in the first half - he was always going to score yesterday?

His belief and determination throughout was as transparent as it was powerful. But with Sonny you have to know he'll miss a few before whacking in a worldy.
A modern day Andrew Cole!

He must be a nightmare to play against for opposing teams defenders, he is so unpredictable add that to his pace and he is always a danger.

Some goals you know you will remember till you die. Ziege free kick against Arsenal. Keano nipping from behind the goalie. Lennon against Chelsea. Danny Rose against Arsenal. Kane against Arsenal from that impossible angle, ripping off his mask as he celebrated. Sonny's yesterday was one of those...outrageous and wonderful, skill and pace beyond measure....to dare is to do.

He must be a nightmare to play against for opposing teams defenders, he is so unpredictable add that to his pace and he is always a danger.

If I was defending against him I’d give him time and space, the things that normally cause him to panic.

Back