• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min Signs - Official

It pleases me that we're getting all these comments from other BL players who are mad with him. It shows that he is not only a good player but a good teammate as well.

Yep.

I think something must have happened between him and his employers, for him to leave them on the day of their CL qualifier unless it's all about the money for him?:oops:

Bayer Leverkusen star Hakan Çalhanoğlu has criticised his teammate Son for joining Tottenham.

Çalhanoğlu believes that Son was badly advised and that he cannot understand why he would miss Champions League football this season.

The 21-year-old also underlined that the whole team is disappointed with Son not responding to his teammates.

“I think he is badly advised,” Çalhanoğlu was quoted saying by Goal.

“I have written to him, called him, but he has not answered his phone. I am very sad, the whole team is a bit disappointed.”

The South Korea international is had his Tottenham medical on Wednesday and is expected to join the Premier League outfit.

Çalhanoğlu however, feels that Son is being forced into making the transfer by his family.

“When you’re 23 years old, of course you have respect for your father. But you have to sometimes make your own decisions. We were there for him always – that’s why we are sad. Everyone has tried to reach him,” he added.

Bayer secured a place in the Champions League group stages yesterday after beating Lazio 3-1 on aggregate. The Bundesliga outfit reached the Last 16 of the competition last season and only lost out to Atletico Madrid on penalties.

Çalhanoğlu stated in the game against Lazio and scored the opening goal. The 21-year-old is expected to start against Bayern Munich next on 29 August in the Bundesliga.

http://www.turkish-football.com/calhanoglu-slams-son-decision-to-join-tottenham/?

Strange comment from Calhanoglu......i remember the something along these lines being said when Lamela joined us, that he didnt want to leave Roma but his family and Roma couldnt resist the monies on offer from Spurs

It does have that air about it . We made Bayer Leverkusen an offer they couldn't say no to and maybe he's been pushed out the door.

It does have that air about it . We made Bayer Leverkusen an offer they couldn't say no to and maybe he's been pushed out the door.

It does seem a little strange. One for the conspiracy theorists, could our sponsors have put some pressure on Heung?

so where is Sonaldo...........i wanna see him on Spurs TV smiling and pronouncing his name

so where is Sonaldo...........i wanna see him on Spurs TV smiling and pronouncing his name
He'll be openly sobbing at being thrown to the GG wolves against his will, while in the background Rudi Voller happily skips down the drive at Hotspur Way with the cheque for Lev's first (of a great many) installment in hand.

He'll be openly sobbing at being thrown to the GG wolves against his will, while in the background Rudi Voller happily skips down the drive at Hotspur Way with the cheque for Lev's first (of a great many) installment in hand.

Strangely the British commentators on those youtube clips kept say Song.

dont know if its been mentioned, surprised if it hasnt.

but son had an impressive year under Roger Schmidt who prides himself on his teams that press. I have no doubt Son would fit in well here because of this. Sadio Mane was managed by Schmidt at Salzburg and we all know what a success hes been.

dont know if its been mentioned, surprised if it hasnt.

but son had an impressive year under Roger Schmidt who prides himself on his teams that press. I have no doubt Son would fit in well here because of this. Sadio Mane was managed by Schmidt at Salzburg and we all know what a success hes been.

It gets better and better. I just want to see him at Hotspur way holding up a shirt now!

has anyone seen Son play and can say whether or not they were impressed or dissapointed...and if so why?

someone a few pages back said they had seen him a fair amount and came away feeling very much underwhelmed...

just want to know what the thoughts on people that have actually seen him are

has anyone seen Son play and can say whether or not they were impressed or dissapointed...and if so why?

someone a few pages back said they had seen him a fair amount and came away feeling very much underwhelmed...

just want to know what the thoughts on people that have actually seen him are

There are quite a few first hand reports on the first half a dozen pages of this thread, Affy. We got a few new S. Korean members yesterday.

Back