• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Better step it up Sonny...

“He must work harder and make more progress"

“If he is satisfied with what he has achieved now, crisis is on the way. He must always try to do better to stay in the best form, don’t you think? Instead of being happy to stay where he is, I always want him to be 10 percent better.

“He must be able to play a solid role in one of the world’s top clubs. That’s when he will become a world class player.

“Like I said before, he must do 10 percent better on every front to reach that goal.”

Is he this year’s Charlie Kane? Or is he saying Spurs as a club can step it up with Son performing at a high level.

Can’t blame family members for getting involved as they always, well mostly always, want the best for each other.

Is he this year’s Charlie Kane? Or is he saying Spurs as a club can step it up with Son performing at a high level.

Can’t blame family members for getting involved as they always, well mostly always, want the best for each other.
I've not seen any quotes that actually say that Sonny needs to move club -- just that he has to play a solid role in one of the world's top clubs. It's not a huge stretch to include us in that group.

The main message I got from Daddy Son's quotes (what I've seen, anyway) is that Sonny has to keep on improving rather than resting on his laurels. Which is entirely in character for him.

As to what he'd have made of Ndombele...I shudder to think what punishments would be dreamt up for him. Daddy Son would probably literally whip him into shape while gorging on Big Macs while Ndom's forced to eat lettuce.

7BB8D031-CA54-4D22-AE43-8DD96A0287FB.jpeg

Hopefully the history of signing Hazard at 29 puts them off!

Also shouldn’t Rodrigo be given more chances now and get a younger cheaper back up. And Haaland joins in 2 years when Benzema retires. Mbappe could also join in 2-3 years if he issues a grovelling apology to the club and fans and agrees to cover any transfer fee that might be involved. If he signs in 3 years it would be a free transfer though.

View attachment 14236

Hopefully the history of signing Hazard at 29 puts them off!

Also shouldn’t Rodrigo be given more chances now and get a younger cheaper back up. And Haaland joins in 2 years when Benzema retires. Mbappe could also join in 2-3 years if he issues a grovelling apology to the club and fans and agrees to cover any transfer fee that might be involved. If he signs in 3 years it would be a free transfer though.
£100m+ price tag. He's worth it. Also, we're not selling Son, and I don't think he's keen on moving either.

£100m+ price tag. He's worth it. Also, we're not selling Son, and I don't think he's keen on moving either.

His father seemed to suggest he wants him to retire at spurs. Madrid would obviously be tempting but no way would they meet our valuation.

yep, we have the best two players in the league, and the best manager

any other club would walk the league with those three, we’ll probably Spurs it up though
Yeah, lets ignore the fact City have better players in every position besides two and have an equally as good if not better manager

Yeah, lets ignore the fact City have better players in every position besides two and have an equally as good if not better manager

But they can only play one way, which doesn’t always work, their manager is a fanatic, which is why he loses so many important games.

For the money they have spent under him, the trophy collection is embarrassing.

But they can only play one way, which doesn’t always work, their manager is a fanatic, which is why he loses so many important games.

For the money they have spent under him, the trophy collection is embarrassing.
Playing that one way has only won them 4 leagues in 5 years, embarrassing. I don't know about you but I'd settle for that.
No other club is walking the league while he is at City whether they have Kane, Son and Conte or not.

Yeah, lets ignore the fact City have better players in every position besides two and have an equally as good if not better manager, a manager who's great at working with top players, and vast stacks of dodgy cash.
FTFY ;-)

For me, Guardiola will always come with an asterisk. Sure, he's built amazing teams that play stunning football, but being at either an already dominant or stupidly wealthy team in the first place would tend to help with that. As much as it pains me to say it, Klopp's success at Dortmund and Liverpool impresses me a lot more.

FTFY ;-)

For me, Guardiola will always come with an asterisk. Sure, he's built amazing teams that play stunning football, but being at either an already dominant or stupidly wealthy team in the first place would tend to help with that. As much as it pains me to say it, Klopp's success at Dortmund and Liverpool impresses me a lot more.

I was about to give that a like, the only difference between city and the dippers is the type of doping, Pep uses money, Klopp uses drugs, which is actually worse, at least we can see what city are doing.

Back