• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

To those who like to call Son streaky:

If Son is a streaky player then the good news is his goalscoring streaks are getting longer, they're getting more productive and the gaps between are closing all the time.

But is it even fair any longer to call him streaky? When you compare his record game by game with the rest, you discover that Son has actually been the LEAST streaky of any striker in the PL this season.

Fact!

So maybe time to bin that tag, no?
So we have one streaky golden boot winner and one one season wonder multiple golden boot winner. Good enough for me.

Absolutely thrilled for him. A lovely bloke who seems to genuinely love the club.
I was surprised with MOTD last night, when talking about his winning the Golden Boot, that they didn't mention the fact that it's 23 goals with no penalties. Maybe they didn't want to demean their own awards, but it is worthy of mention, it's a fantastic achievement.

Absolutely thrilled for him. A lovely bloke who seems to genuinely love the club.
I was surprised with MOTD last night, when talking about his winning the Golden Boot, that they didn't mention the fact that it's 23 goals with no penalties. Maybe they didn't want to demean their own awards, but it is worthy of mention, it's a fantastic achievement.
I wonder if it's a record or even the first golden boot without any pens?

The fact that he can hit top corner curlers with both feet still amazes me. Never seen such a true two footed player as Son in a Spurs shirt.

I'm glad he equaled without penalties. That elivates his contribution even more. Beginning of the season as well we could hardly make the pass to hit a barn door. So good late surge.

Andy Cole's was during his Saudi Sportswashing Machine years, wasn't it? Guess it would have been Beardsley taking the penalties. Impressive, even with the 4 extra matches in those days.

Premier league era. No extra matches.

Edit - oops

Last edited:
Back