• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Some Information

AberYid

Steven Caulker
A few of you may recall I posted a few years ago with some (I hate this phrase) ITK information.

Some was transfer related and turned out to be wrong (was about Schneiderlin) but other stuff was general squad related information.

It came from a player within the team, who is still here, with whom I share a mutual friend.

Well, I only met them again through the same friend a few days ago didn't I?

And of course I asked some Spurs things - so, here goes what I know.

Danny Rose has been forgiven for his outburst by the team, but he has had to grovel big time with some of the more senior players.

The players are all desperate for VJ to succeed and none of them really want to see him gone, they all know he works hard and is feeling the pressure of his nation vs his under-performance for Spurs. They all want him to score a brace or get 2 in 2 soon just to boost his confidence.

Eric Dier was never ever interested in moving to Manchester United. The players have a What'sApp group where they would joke about transfer speculation - especially this one.

And the players have been given videos of Aurier and Balde to study, presumably so they can go straight into the squad if we're able to agree fee's etc.

I have a few other bits but nothing interesting really.

And the players have been given videos of Aurier and Balde to study, presumably so they can go straight into the squad if we're able to agree fee's etc.

Thats good, both in terms of looking to bring in an attacking player as well as the thorough-ness of the prep

Good info

The part about the videos of Balde and Aurier is very interesting. I'm surprised we are in for these two, with Aurier apparently close to bring completed.

I wonder if Balde is the Barkley alternative. Deadline day is gonna be exciting again

Good info

The part about the videos of Balde and Aurier is very interesting. I'm surprised we are in for these two, with Aurier apparently close to bring completed.

I wonder if Balde is the Barkley alternative. Deadline day is gonna be exciting again
Or Barkley is the Balde alternative? I really am not convinced we have been in for Barkley whole heartedly, if at all. Seems a very easy link for the media to make and I've seen more evidence of us bidding for Balde than I have Barkley....

Poch has seemingly wanted a Mane type player for a while, and Balde looks perfect for that role

Aurier is just the nearest thing in the world to a Walker clone (younger and potentially even better)

I think as our two senior targets they make perfect sense, except possible questions about their temperaments

Also, c. £53m for the pair is decent value in this market

Or Barkley is the Balde alternative? I really am not convinced we have been in for Barkley whole heartedly, if at all. Seems a very easy link for the media to make and I've seen more evidence of us bidding for Balde than I have Barkley....

I think Barkley is our succession planning for Dembele given his injuries etc so view it completely differently to Balde. I think, and hope, we'll end up with both

Poch has seemingly wanted a Mane type player for a while, and Balde looks perfect for that role

Aurier is just the nearest thing in the world to a Walker clone (younger and potentially even better)

I think as our two senior targets they make perfect sense, except possible questions about their temperaments

Also, c. £53m for the pair is decent value in this market
53m would be very good value....

I think Barkley is our succession planning for Dembele given his injuries etc so view it completely differently to Balde. I think, and hope, we'll end up with both
Going by Poch saying three more, looks like Aurier and Foyth are almost done meaning Balde would be final one. Unless Poch is telling porkies regarding number of signings....

Going by Poch saying three more, looks like Aurier and Foyth are almost done meaning Balde would be final one. Unless Poch is telling porkies regarding number of signings....

Who knows....he did mention in the same quote and various outgoings as well. I dont have it to hand but when I saw it I read it as though the '3' could become more if others left. So if Sissoko leaves for example, Balde coming in would be net zero.

I think that will be it too.

I'm hoping he just wasn't counting Sancho too, as he'd be more for the academy to start with

Felt so good reading that. Been waiting for some proper, old school ITK all summer.

Nice. Thanks.

A few of you may recall I posted a few years ago with some (I hate this phrase) ITK information.

Some was transfer related and turned out to be wrong (was about Schneiderlin) but other stuff was general squad related information.

It came from a player within the team, who is still here, with whom I share a mutual friend.

Danny Rose has been forgiven for his outburst by the team, but he has had to grovel big time with some of the more senior players.

The players are all desperate for VJ to succeed and none of them really want to see him gone, they all know he works hard and is feeling the pressure of his nation vs his under-performance for Spurs. They all want him to score a brace or get 2 in 2 soon just to boost his confidence.

Eric Dier was never ever interested in moving to Manchester United. The players have a What'sApp group where they would joke about transfer speculation - especially this one.

Good man, thank you.

You will be an itk GHod if all above comes true!
But since you are not the regular itk folks can you share more about your source and how you got talking ? Just curious, not witch hunting...

Sent from my iPad using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back