• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

'Soldier beheaded' outside barracks in Woolwich

Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in 'Islamist terror attack' oustide barracks in Woolwich

I'm at a loss for words, This is beyond fudged up.

BK4wEMXCYAAG3an.jpg

:eek:

[video=youtube;EROXP8JDG9M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EROXP8JDG9M[/video]

:eek: :eek:

Sad sad images.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk HD

One day id love to be a father, but sometimes I think, is the world really the sort of place Id love to bring up a child in

Things are getting worse, its a horrible horrible place, something needs to change

One day id love to be a father, but sometimes I think, is the world really the sort of place Id love to bring up a child in

Things are getting worse, its a horrible horrible place, something needs to change

Its not all bad there is still a lot more love now days than there ever has been. Don't let s few nutters spoil it.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk HD

Are they seriously showing that video on ITV whilst half his family aren't even informed yet?
The media have absolutely no filter these days, its disgusting, what are they doing giving this guy publicity?
Anything to get an audience.

I'm a bit confused but have not seen all of the news on this. Why are they saying it is in fact a "terrorist" act? What does the word "terrorist" mean? Someone who causes terror?

Why are these 2 ****s being treated in hospital which were paying for, let them die, slowly and painfully...

I'm a bit confused but have not seen all of the news on this. Why are they saying it is in fact a "terrorist" act? What does the word "terrorist" mean? Someone who causes terror?

the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear

sounds pretty bang on from what i have seen so far

- in the video he gives a brief few words about overthrowing the government / people 'back home' have to see this stuff everyday blah blah blah - obviously not just a random act of madness

sounds pretty bang on from what i have seen so far

- in the video he gives a brief few words about overthrowing the government / people 'back home' have to see this stuff everyday blah blah blah - obviously not just a random act of madness

he didnt sound very arabic did he, south london accent, probably never left this country, just been brainwashed by one of the many islamic preachers who continue to spout vile brick and get away with it

he didnt sound very arabic did he, thick niggagangsta accent, probably never left this country, just been brainwashed by one of the many islamic preachers who continue to spout vile brick and get away with it
Fixed.

Time to close the borders, take the 25k fine or whatever stupid amount it is and chuck these qunts back to the countries they come from or wish to promote.

ZERO TOLERANCE HAS TO BE BROUGHT IN. fudge THE UK COURTS AND CERTAINLY fudge THE EUROPEAN COURTS

Time to close the borders, take the 25k fine or whatever stupid amount it is and chuck these qunts back to the countries they come from or wish to promote.

ZERO TOLERANCE HAS TO BE BROUGHT IN. fudge THE UK COURTS AND CERTAINLY fudge THE EUROPEAN COURTS

I agree, we have cretins like Qatada sitting there laughaing at the government and the people of this country...

They can fudge off with all this human rights brick

I was being polite, you see stuff like this and people wonder why there are so many racist people in this country / world

That to me was without doubt a racist murder.

Bet you any money the guy and his family have lived in London for 2 generations.

Why close the borders though? There is not a shred of evidence that the guy on screen is an immigrant. I'm sure that in time his name will be widely circulated on Twitter etc and we'll know more but I'm with Marky on this one, probably British born and bred despite banging on about the old country.

Last edited:

the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear

Do you agree that then the Governament or army of Israel at least are terrorist?

Perhaps even supporters of the BNP and EDL are also terrorists?

You know sometimes we have to accept that people are loons. The tabloids tell us who the enemy is and how to react - is that any different to these loons who are told who is the enemy and how to react?

Loons is loons.

I agree, we have cretins like Qatada sitting there laughaing at the government and the people of this country...

They can fudge off with all this human rights brick

mate re Qatada or whatever his name is - do you think it's better for the government to send this guy 'back home' where he will be un monitored or kept under surveillance here?

Back