• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sofyan Amrabat

Why?.... I've been told on here that they can't go around spending lots of money because the FFP rules won't let them.

They are in the process of spending £40m for a (very good) player in a position where we really need a very good player.

The same people who say it's a fools game to worry about what Saudi Sportswashing Machine are doing are the same people who say that good quality players are not available in January.
Anything so you don't question the way the club is run. Cleary Spurs are doing the maximum and in no way could things be done in a better way.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

They can spend around £400m and still be within premier league spending limits i believe. Would mean they wouldn't be able to spend anything the next 2 years though. Ffp only accounts for clubs in europe.
We can also spend 400m and not fall foul of FFP. Obviously we won't be doing that but legislation wise we are in the same position..

We can also spend 400m and not fall foul of FFP. Obviously we won't be doing that but legislation wise we are in the same position..

Yup, only difference is we aren't backed by an oil rich country

Why?.... I've been told on here that they can't go around spending lots of money because the FFP rules won't let them.

They are in the process of spending £40m for a (very good) player in a position where we really need a very good player.

The same people who say it's a fools game to worry about what Saudi Sportswashing Machine are doing are the same people who say that good quality players are not available in January.

They're a club backed by an oil state - what's the point comparing us to them? Might as well compare us to City.

That's not to say we look good in comparison to the likes of Liverpool/Arsenal/Villa etc but Saudi Sportswashing Machine are not a yardstick for us in any sense

Just watched a YouTube video of him, so I now feel fully qualified to offer my opinion.

pros:
looks to have a pass on him. Seems to have good balance and upper body strength. Makes a lot of stand up tackles which suggests decent positioning. Dribbles are based on strength and hip swerves rather than anything too flashy.

cons:

makes an awful lot of dribbles near or facing his own area, which he seems to just about get away with… but this is a highlight video… so what about the times he didn’t, or won’t with the superior press in the prem.
No exceptional pace.
Didn’t see any of his goals - which is unusual for a highlight video.

Sounds like you watched a Moussa Dembele vid

They can spend around £400m and still be within premier league spending limits i believe. Would mean they wouldn't be able to spend anything the next 2 years though. Ffp only accounts for clubs in europe.
What about in the championship?

Feels a bit like a PEH signing to me. Lots of effort and functional, but not brilliant and if he was going to be brilliant, is at the stage of his career where he would have shown that. Similarly to PEH, I could see us signing him, him doing a job for a year or so...but then there being a realisation that he needs upgrading

All that said, if Conte thinks he plugs a gap then fair enough. I hope its a loan with option to buy as reported though

NOt surprised. After a hefty commitment on Vlahovic, they'll want to maximise guaranteed income with sales rather than loans
I don't think Juve's finances were exactly in mint condition and it looks like they pushed the boat out for Vlahovic now because their hand was being forced. Paratici will have a bit of a clue as to their condition so, maybe, there's one or two players that could be winkled out of there

Back