• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So... Who really built the Pyramids?

Also, when people mention wheels not having been invented they really mean the axle.

I don't think there was a period during human development when they didn't realise that round things rolled.

Also, when people mention wheels not having been invented they really mean the axle.

I don't think there was a period during human development when they didn't realise that round things rolled.

Yeh exactly, like about 4 of us have said that about the rolling trees which literature is littered with about the building of the Pyramids.

I love the idea of an alien intelligence travelling light years across space to help the pharaohs stack stones one atop the other ever so neatly.

Should they return they will love legoland.

Do you think they look at the Pyramids and say “our work here is done” and that explains no further visits to help with say me at 12 when I struggled with my air fix?

But again, this master building race sourcing stone and bringing from hundreds of miles away didn't think of an axle, but managed to think of something 10,000x more advanced?

Also using trees to roll multi-tonne weights, i mean, that's some tree strength they must have. Must have been a real bitch rolling those stones uphill too seeing as they had to get them up to the top of the pyramid. Unless they used levers which would require an axle type element in the pulley system yet they hadn't invented yet?

Again I don't have answers, i just find that the full explanation is very much "well, we can't think of how they do it, so it must have been this way". I'd rather they just said no fudger knows.

Do you think they look at the Pyramids and say “our work here is done” and that explains no further visits to help with say me at 12 when I struggled with my air fix?

That sort of thing wouldn’t interest them. Just the super advanced engineering of interstellar travel and the moving of 500 tonne slabs of rock and stacking them up into a pyramid shape.

But again, this master building race sourcing stone and bringing from hundreds of miles away didn't think of an axle, but managed to think of something 10,000x more advanced?

Also using trees to roll multi-tonne weights, i mean, that's some tree strength they must have. Must have been a real bitch rolling those stones uphill too seeing as they had to get them up to the top of the pyramid. Unless they used levers which would require an axle type element in the pulley system yet they hadn't invented yet?

Again I don't have answers, i just find that the full explanation is very much "well, we can't think of how they do it, so it must have been this way". I'd rather they just said no fudger knows.

It’s again researched and offered up by life time researchers that they used ships to transport rocks down the Nile, 200 man expeditions and using water to wet sand and pull along, logs used to roll stone over and sledding techniques which were found on pictures on the walls. They round scrolls and reports about some of it.

The levers and pulley method of getting rocks up the Pyramid is also widely talked about as logic suggests as the pyramids were built there must have been a technique and therefore what was the logical technique. As I said it’s existence is proof that what ever they did worked, then people work back to work out the logical way that was possible based on available resources.

Because people don’t want to believe doesn’t make it any less likely.

Back