• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

It's on Amazon Prime if you have that a device and a VPN ??

I tell you what, have to get this IPTV setup at home. There’s a little box, and every channel under the sun streamed via the normal TV with a perfect picture. How do you get it in the UK?

I tell you what, have to get this IPTV setup at home. There’s a little box, and every channel under the sun streamed via the normal TV with a perfect picture. How do you get it in the UK?
What Amazon Prime, if yes it's an app on my smart tv

As we amble through the post-Christmas period and edge slowly towards the new year, the time to start thinking about things like – for example – what day it is draws ever closer.

With that in mind, you might want to have a think about some holiday for next year, and we’re about to explain to you how you can extract 45 days of holiday out of just 18 days of annual leave in 2022.

So, without further ado, here we go.

Now, this first one comes at a perhaps unusual time of year for a bit of holiday, and you’ll have to have shown a bit of foresight to get this.

Because the first bank holiday of the year comes on 3 January – New Year’s Day is a weekend – you could book off January 4, 5, 6, and 7 to get nine days of leave for just four days of holiday used

Don’t worry though, if you can’t get that leave booked you can still get 45 days off for 18 days leave over the rest of the year.

Seeing as Good Friday and Easter Monday are on 15 and 18 April respectively, you can book 19, 20, 21, and 22 April off as leave and get 10 days for the price of four.

In early May, you need to be looking at 2 May for your maximum opportunity, because you can get nine days – booking 3, 4, 5 and 6 May off – for the price of four again.

Then, because there’s extra bank holidays for the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee in June, if you book 30 and 31 May and 1 June, you’ll go one better and get nine days for the price of three.

This is all suggesting that you don’t work weekends, like some of us do.

Again, booking 30 August to 2 September off around the late summer bank holiday will allow you to get nine days for just four days of paid leave.

So, to Christmas 2022.

If you then book 28, 29, and 30 December as annual leave, you’ll get Christmas Eve until 1 January off in total

Top tips! Let me know how Kanezi is, we’re 2kms from there. Looks stossy soho meets Ibiza. Have to book in advance? Caught the sunset last night at the lighthouse just along the coast from there.

*stossy means? S w a n k y

Anyone know if IPTV will stream the game tomorrow? Never used it but the villa has a system hooked up to the telly. Otherwise any partisan bars…
Wasn't overly impressed with Kazemi. Went Sergio twice, eight different dishes, all were excellent, highly recommended.

Wasn't overly impressed with Kazemi. Went Sergio twice, eight different dishes, all were excellent, highly recommended.

Had a quick bite at Sergio - indeed excellent. Would have like to have taken more time to enjoy it but was late for the baby, so it was a quick visit. Super accommodating for kids though. Had a walk around Kazemi, the outdoor tapas ‘igloos’ look quite fun.

Recommend El Barquillo (El Sótano)
+34 928 84 01 36
https://goo.gl/maps/A3CHqCSHV5hnV3fZ9

for local fish. Or Salmarina in the same town with a table outside watching the surfers. Highly recommended for a different vibe. Perfect for lunch.

Last edited:
Had a quick bite at Sergio - indeed excellent. Would have like to have taken more time to enjoy it but was late for the baby, so it was a quick visit. Super accommodating for kids though. Had a walk around Kazemi, the outdoor tapas ‘igloos’ look quite fun.

Recommend El Barquillo (El Sótano)
+34 928 84 01 36
https://goo.gl/maps/A3CHqCSHV5hnV3fZ9

for local fish. Or Salmarina in the same town with a table outside watching the surfers. Highly recommended for a different vibe. Perfect for lunch.
Pre meal roostertail in the igloo was the best bit!

I don't understand my wife.

So, lots to do today, got a couple of friends coming later this eve. No food for tonight so need an M&S run, house is a mess, little one needs to sleep and the older one is at grandparents and i'd like to pick him up before the M&S run so we he can get out of the house (and off the iPad!) for a bit.

My wife decides now is the opportune moment to bake some healthy baby muffins because "the beetroot is going to go off".

Really? Now is the moment to do that? Out of the 100 different things our time could be spent on, baking muffins... is the top priority? I will never understand.

So, lots to do today, got a couple of friends coming later this eve. No food for tonight so need an M&S run, house is a mess, little one needs to sleep and the older one is at grandparents and i'd like to pick him up before the M&S run so we he can get out of the house (and off the iPad!) for a bit.

My wife decides now is the opportune moment to bake some healthy baby muffins because "the beetroot is going to go off".

Really? Now is the moment to do that? Out of the 100 different things our time could be spent on, baking muffins... is the top priority? I will never understand.
Women for you !!!!
Cannot understand them for the life of me

Don't you pick up the eldest, do the M&S run while wife stays home does some baking and tidy the house while keeping an eye on littlun....then you're good to go for later?

Last edited:

That’s my standard
I love my wife and kids I really do but in the one who gets a lecture when I’m having to tell the kids off for dropping the iPad 3 times in a minute whilst walking up the stairs… or because I’m having to shout at the kids to get ready for school (knowing I’m missing a work call for the school run and the kids are too busy playing).

My dad was not involved in anything parenting wise. He was a social club drinker after work Thursday to Sunday and took me and my bro too footy in the day time. Not sure how my mum put up with it TBH

I’m actively involved and spend 80% or my life thinking about the family… it’s a weird dynamic as to how we as men and women think

just watched the London Fireworks and Drone Display from last night, that was actually decent, shame nobody was allowed to watch it in person

If you’re going to bake muffins at the wrong time, at least don’t put fudging beetroot in them. That’s the real crime here

I live in a household with the wife and two daughters and the illogical things that occur on a daily basis would fill a book. Sometimes you just have to let them all get on with it. At least the dog is a boy so I can chat blokey things with him…

Happy new year and COYS

Back