• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

So did I but as a cover bet. Even worse it was backing the scum.
Needed the Man U game to end up as a draw for my 7 team acca to come in for £610.
Before the game noticed Woolwich were 3/1. So put £40 on.

Niceeee I did a6 fold both teams to score...won 480

A long, quiet winter has begun as I go on the dole for the first time. No guilt here, I've earned it.

As I began to rake leaves in the back yard, hail started. Heavy duty, too. That was weird raking leaves and ice pellets.

Later it snowed. I opened a nice bottle of wine and watched car racing (NASCAR). When the race ended hours later, it was still snowing. And quite dark.

I'm going to need more wine. Drinkable but affordable. Hope that's do-able.

Gonna go play footy with the lads today. A game today and one Wednesday before all the astro places close.

The hardest part of lockdown was not playing with the lads twice a week. It is a huge part of my social life as I play with 2 different sets of mates who I don't see otherwise.

Got up, had a lovely breakfast and now off to collect winnings. Then off for haircut

Ahhh. Nothing more relaxing than sitting in the barber's chair for 30 mins or so - not the competitive mullet grower from my prime - and having a good gab with the barber and anyone else listening in. Great place to solve all the world's problems.

Mind you, nowadays, the barbers make us book a time slot via Facebook and the next up has to wait outside until I've cleared the shop and the chair is sanitized. So it's a bit less gabby than in normal times. But there's a second barber two chairs away with his client, so it can get lively.

Still, nice to just let someone else take charge for a while and yak away about anything and everything. He's from Baghdad, via Italy, so plenty of global issues get bandied about.

Ahhh. Nothing more relaxing than sitting in the barber's chair for 30 mins or so - not the competitive mullet grower from my prime - and having a good gab with the barber and anyone else listening in. Great place to solve all the world's problems.

Mind you, nowadays, the barbers make us book a time slot via Facebook and the next up has to wait outside until I've cleared the shop and the chair is sanitized. So it's a bit less gabby than in normal times. But there's a second barber two chairs away with his client, so it can get lively.

Still, nice to just let someone else take charge for a while and yak away about anything and everything. He's from Baghdad, via Italy, so plenty of global issues get bandied about.

I love a chin wag with the old barber, Italian bloke mine sound fella, he trades off free coffee from the local pub for haircuts with the staff, i am glad its coffee and not beer ha.

Bunch of layabouts. I assume you don't want me to post "worked all day at my desk in my house, from morning til darkness, didn't speak to a soul, just worked and worked" every day?

I did that too. #nolife

Cladding (internal) one of the walls at home with timber, left overs, offcuts etc from the year long renovation project. Nothing goes to waste.

Then kids, visitors etc can draw and paint on it if they please, the more random the better.

Anything left relegated to kindling.

Back