• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

Met up with an old friend I see once or twice a year, had a few beers and a few laughs and caught up with what was going on in his life. Really the sort of stuff I wish I was doing more of.

Whilst I woke up in the same place geographically (a premier inn due to family drama...) I have found myself in a much better place mentally and even potentially spiritually to be honest.

It's funny what a rampant night of sex with Lenny Henry can do for your well being, included with the breakfast - What a fudging world we live in.

I got up and went for a haircut as they are gonna close this week. Got there at 945 and waited for 15 minutes till he opened. First one on the seat. Feels good.

Moved in with the missus into a new place yesterday. From the rough-and-readiness of Haggerston to the suburbia of Belsize Park. Celebrated with a curry and The Crow.

Moving up in the world. I went the other way: used to live in BP now in Stokey.

Go the full hog, get a dog, and go jogging on Hampstead Heath. Or swimming. Or cruising. The world is your oyster!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Took the little one to her riding lesson today, hit some balls on the driving range after too

The above stops on Thursday, both outside both totally safe too

Took the little one to her riding lesson today, hit some balls on the driving range after too

The above stops on Thursday, both outside both totally safe too

Not in Trent Park? I was there this morning taking the misses riding.

Moving up in the world. I went the other way: used to live in BP now in Stokey.

Go the full hog, get a dog, and go jogging on Hampstead Heath. Or swimming. Or cruising. The world is your oyster!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Haha thank you. My other half used to live in Stokey, I’ve always enjoyed it around there. Funny to think when I was a kid I wasn’t allowed to venture into various parts of Hackney. We’ve got two dogs and are equidistant between the Heath and the Hill! So definitely going to enjoy some swimming and cruising going forwards ;)

Got up went for a wander, read paper, foot a football bet on (waiting for one more result...come on) and now getting settled in for a night in front of the tele

All whilst wearing my bricky jacket

No in Chelmsford

Awesome! There is also a riding stable and golf course at Trent Park - right next to each other. Makes for a nice Sunday morning. Will have to think of something else to do next Sunday. Might try mushroom foraging.

Back