• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

lovely weather todays so thought it would be rude not to have a bbq

only burgers and wings but it has got me looking forward to the summer.

Edit :

tzoQ811m.jpg

How about that for a good looking burger :cool:

lovely weather todays so thought it would be rude not to have a bbq

only burgers and wings but it has got me looking forward to the summer.

Edit :

tzoQ811m.jpg

How about that for a good looking burger :cool:
But I’m a bit worried as I’m becoming a little veggie these days!

Great week coming to a happy end. After a month of heavy snow and cold, the weather is beginning to get sunny and warm. Afternoon walks giving me a bit of sunburn on my face. Love it.

Starting to see work opportunities open up. Clients beginning to get in touch regarding plans for photography. Shot an NHL game this week and my pics got well used in various media outlets across the country.

Applied for corporate covid relief with our provincial government a month or so back. The program invites applicants to spell out how the pandemic has impacted their business and offers up to $20k in grants. I run a solid, compact business with only part-time help hired through the year. Email this morn says we're getting $10k in a tax-free grant. That's huge.

Easily covers costs of buying a new film scanner to help us further digitize a massive archive of sports images from 1982 to now - with the first two decades mostly shot on high-quality slides - Kodak Ektachrome and Kodachrome and Fuji Velvia. If you know film, you'll know how nice these particular emulsion make good work look.

My Mom - 93 years old, with none of her teeth but all of her marbles (what a fair exchange that is) - is getting vaccinated next week. I'm getting my jabs in late May, early June.

Found a bunch of old CDs cleaning out a box of photo files. Put on Moby's Play disc and revisited the first week I owned this iconic recording. It's one of the most urban-sounding set of tracks but I bought it on a road trip in Calgary, Alberta and listened to it non-stop while driving through the Alberta foothills, the Rocky Mountains and through Idaho (Coeur D'Alene) and Washington state (Spokane and Kennewick). Amazing how music and lyrics can spark such vivid memories.

"In my dreams I'm jealous all the time"

"Here we are now going to the West side
Weapons in hand as we go for a ride
And there's love and darkness and my sidearm"

"Today's rock y'all
Non stop y'all
To the beat y'all
To body rock y'a'll
We rock the body, rock the body, come on
We rock the body, rock the body, come on
Get down with it, gonna make you freak, uh huh"

Fuh kin' A, hombre. Hope you had a plate of fries and a tall cold one to go along with it.

No fries, side of chicken wings :D

Washed down with a sweet fruit cider - which gave me a wicked pang of heartburn, think I've made that mistake for the last time

nearly a month since i had an interview for an internal role, went really well i thought, was really positive and heard NOTHING since. Quite frustrating.

nearly a month since i had an interview for an internal role, went really well i thought, was really positive and heard NOTHING since. Quite frustrating.

Can't you chase them easily enough if it's internal? Would put me off the team if it's the hiring manager being too slow to get back to people.

Can't you chase them easily enough if it's internal? Would put me off the team if it's the hiring manager being too slow to get back to people.

asked him 2 weeks ago (so 2 weeks after interview) and he said he's still interviewing, so not keen to chase again.

Agree though, not a positive sign at all from them, but am desperate to get out of current role too.

Same with me matey !!
I've had 2 different interviews for 2 roles internally and all I've heard is that they are looking at all the structures again

Back