• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

Got some coke from my bestie big dave the Sunderland fan. I'm going to cycle to chichester on it and meet him for a drink. He is catching the train down.

The wife got me this https://www.cycologygear.co.uk/prod...JdmcCOgt3wFDsUFgVRIQCYdZhNjFTTnxoC2U8QAvD_BwE

And it fits perfectly. Then back home to make lamb shank for dinner. Just finished the alchemist, finally got round to reading it. Which might mean my play gets another rewrite. Might surprise some of you but I love to read.

Cycling while on drugs is against my ethos but is great fun.

Anyone on here been to the gribble inn. Amazing micro brewery there I love it.
Yep been to the gribble quite a bit...lovely in the summertime. They do a nice pork belly dish with crackling to suit. And of course, a great range of drinks.

One of our directors swears by them. Has driven them for years - they have some good options specced up.

He only changed to go to electric.

I've had three and loved them, couldn't get one last year and got a skoda superb, amazing car. Fast something or other model.
It great for everything.

Milestone! Today I got my 50th job application rejected, since I lost my job in June. Not even been called in for a single interview.
I also lubricated the garage door, so now it's very quiet. Satisfying. Having mom and dad over for dinner today, and have prepared a couple of lovely Salica Reserva 2008 for the occasion.

Am in a cab with my wife to sit in a bar with a great friend who was fifty last week.

He’s had no big party of course but a series of mini parties of which this will be the last one.

We’ve adopted a fox for him At the wildlife sanctuary For the year as that is his surname.

Why don't you just do your own test?. Or do you require an 'official' test for building control?. (Don't know your location?)

I dug our own soakaway by hand during lockdown:). I had f.ck all to do as our project was going thru a time rich/materials poor phase. Ours is clay (not the worst clay though) so knew it would be a bit of a task. I know that if you don't do digging every day as your job, don't go all out as it will break you. So I broke it down into 2 hrs a day for a week, manageable and rewarding:). I usually would use a digger but what I saved on that paid for the gravel, membrane, crates and underground drainage.

When finished,I was gonna turf or seed it back over but turned it into a veg patch for the spring and summer as the kids were off.
Yep I needed an offical report to submit so I had to go this route.

I could have dug the hole myself but as you say my body would have paid for it tonight. The ground is hard and unyielding. So a half an hour in a mini digger or 4 hours of back-breaking work was an easy decision to make;). Anyway, it turned out as I knew it would from digging the foundations. The clay is rubber, crap drainage, so lots of boxes at a shallow depth is the solution (though I do have a few hidden overflow pipes into the foul water if the soakaways fill up..don't tell anyone).

Something about collaborating rather than competing with each other. BP have invested some serious money in green energy and global business leaders seem to be more in communication than ever before about working together. The CEO Of BP was very clear though, ‘this is not an altruistic project’.
Well I am a bit cynical about fossil fuel companies trying to save the planet they have all but destroyed. Some of the supposed solutions I have seen from the industry basically still involve burning brick, e.g. transitioning from oil to gas, so they are not solutions at all. Unless they pivot somehow to zero emissions then they are still part of the problem. They are trying to squeeze the last bit they can out of an industry that is fast on its way to ending.

Am in a cab with my wife to sit in a bar with a great friend who was fifty last week.

He’s had no big party of course but a series of mini parties of which this will be the last one.

We’ve adopted a fox for him At the wildlife sanctuary For the year as that is his surname.

Laurence? :eek:

Just got back from the Warner Brothers Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter
What a brilliant place, the amount of detail which went into those 8 films was incredible
If you love the books/films go to this place, it's near Watford one of the best things we've done lately

Just got back from the Warner Brothers Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter
What a brilliant place, the amount of detail which went into those 8 films was incredible
If you love the books/films go to this place, it's near Watford one of the best things we've done lately

I'm guessing that the Sorting Hat chose Hufflepuff for you

Back