• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

off work so my mornigns consists of:

4am ish wake up for baby feed

7.30am my 5 year old crawls into bed

8am - we watch the Mandalorian in bed

10am - bit of brekkie

Actually quite enjoying this...
I'm working still but it's really quiet
I had a bath at 2pm, nice Neal Yards bubbles and a Strawberry Daiqiri
YOLO

I nearly killed myself out there in 99.

Had prearranged to meet ‘my guy’ outside the airport upon landing. In an effortlessly smooth transaction, collected 100 of Ibiza’s finest little round dancers and hoped in a cab all the way across town to San An.

However, within 2 minutes of setting off, me and my mate just decided it would be rude not to drop into Space and quality test them.

12 hours later we left Space and got another cab to San An. Half way across the island we realised it was a good night at Amnesia and thought if we went back to the hotel we’d lose impetus and not make it back out. So like the good little soldiers we were, we popped in for a few hours.

12 hours later we left Amnesia and got in a cab to San An and did get to the hotel - over 24 hours late.

Rest of our mates were fuming - no mobiles back then to tell then we’d fudged off, so they thought we’d got killed doing the deal!

Anyway, on day 5 I’d ran out of my personal supply, so realised I’d taken 100 pills across 5 days and nights. My sum total of food intake had been 2 squares of Dairy Milk - and even that had been a struggle.

I took it easier for the last couple of days. But apparently I wasn’t great company for a couple of weeks when back home.

Things you do when you’re young eh!

Happy days!

Tolerance builds quickly! Managed to end up in Puff Daddy’s inner circle in some club there once (thanks to the people I was with). He personally handed me some pills. Im sure they were great, but as we were at the end of a week they had less effect than a coffee. After a week of partying tolerance is high.

Still 100!?!?

I always found the music pretty uninspiring if I’m honest. It’s perked up in the last decade. For me, techno that’s neither hard with much lyrical rhythm, or dance music softened with vocals, just doesn’t lift me. That said, I’d step back in a heart beat.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Last edited:
You can have a different type of holiday there now. It has matured too! Stay somewhere in the hills. Visit Formanteria, and the nice places to eat.. Beautiful.

A friend quit London and has been working from there since the first lockdown. V smart move.

Indeed I'd be doing it in a more luxury style but does make me think maybe the era is over and it's time to move on - plus I have a baby now so can't act like the old days. I've actually never been a massive fan of house - too samey for me but I love the atmosphere out there which is what brought be back a few times.

Last time I was there Balotelli turned up in the DJ booth at Space and this was like 5 days before the new season was starting, all my trips there are just one big haze really. I always feel lucky to escape alive when I get on the plane home - mind you one time we landed and had to sit on the tarmac whilst the police were called who promptly came on and arrested someone (wasn't causing trouble so can assume he was wanted for something) - must have been some comedown.

I've heard good things about Dubrovnik and Mykonos so probably try those sometime.

More or less all set for tomorrow.
It's the first time in a while we've had Christmas dinner at home. We are either at family or if not, we eat out. Christmas dinner for two at home can easily become not much more than a glorified Sunday lunch.
Did a trip to Sainsburys this morning for some last minute shopping that we didn't get in yesterday's trip to Marks. Both occasions were much quieter than I expected. No Christmas pudding left anywhere though.
Goose (first time cooking this) is almost defrosted in the fridge. Stuffing is made. Potatoes peeled and veg prepped.
Despite all the restrictions in place, I'm looking forward to tomorrow now.

It's the first time in a while we've had Christmas dinner at home. We are either at family or if not, we eat out. Christmas dinner for two at home can easily become not much more than a glorified Sunday lunch.
Did a trip to Sainsburys this morning for some last minute shopping that we didn't get in yesterday's trip to Marks. Both occasions were much quieter than I expected. No Christmas pudding left anywhere though.
Goose (first time cooking this) is almost defrosted in the fridge. Stuffing is made. Potatoes peeled and veg prepped.

cover it and baste the hell out of it, you can stuff with fruit too, I like to use orange

I love cooking Christmas dinner, I have a nice Shiraz ready to go, doing Turkey this year, the kids choice, and caramelised sprouts, a highlight

Goose is a winner.

As usual we had our Christmas Dinner today rather than tomorrow.
Why wait? Happy days, all sorted.

Goose is a winner.
goose.png

Back