• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

Northerners don't age at the same rate as humans. Science.

It’s the reverse. As the Earth is an oblate spheroid gravity is weaker at the equator and stronger at the poles - gravitational time dilation means that time passes faster under weak gravity - so time passes slower the further you are from the equator/the further north you are in the northern hemisphere.

Therefore she’s just rough as Chough.

giann_goes_cornish.jpg

It’s the reverse. As the Earth is an oblate spheroid gravity is weaker at the equator and stronger at the poles - gravitational time dilation means that time passes faster under weak gravity - so time passes slower the further you are from the equator/the further north you are in the northern hemisphere.

Therefore she’s just rough as Chough.
You're right about the physics but wrong about the biology.

Northerners are a different species, hence aging at a different rate. Like dogs, but of less value to society. I fudging hate dogs, pointless things.

You're right about the physics but wrong about the biology.

Northerners are a different species, hence aging at a different rate. Like dogs, but of less value to society. I fudging hate dogs, pointless things.

oh I see. Like I’m probably 21 in Liverpudlian years.

If you want a kick me up watch The Rescue, documentary film about the rescue of the Thai kids trapped in the cave. Brilliant

Back