• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

https://news.sky.com/story/star-hob...ilty-over-death-of-16-month-old-girl-12489785

Another child abused and murdered by those supposed to be caring for her.
Heartbreaking and sickening.

Again, just broke me like little Arthur. fudging disgusting.

A range of issues that need addressing, espeically as warnings were there. But the wider context needs to be understood.

Despite a continuation of the annual growth in spending seen since 2016-17, the total amount of expenditure on children’s services in 2019-20 remains £325million per year lower than it was in 2010-11. This is despite the number of vulnerable young people in England increasing by 4% between 2010-11 and 2019-20.

https://www.probonoeconomics.com/a-decade-of-change-for-childrens-services-funding

Again, just broke me like little Arthur. fudging disgusting.

A range of issues that need addressing, espeically as warnings were there. But the wider context needs to be understood.

Despite a continuation of the annual growth in spending seen since 2016-17, the total amount of expenditure on children’s services in 2019-20 remains £325million per year lower than it was in 2010-11. This is despite the number of vulnerable young people in England increasing by 4% between 2010-11 and 2019-20.

https://www.probonoeconomics.com/a-decade-of-change-for-childrens-services-funding
Just to add a bit of context to this, it's not just about numbers of officers, (although this is still important as I have been told that individual social workers have in some areas twice the number of cases they should have) it's about how the cuts are made to a service. Usually the cuts start by offering retirement to the older more experienced officers leaving newly qualified officers lacking experience and competence and therefore more likely to make mistakes. Then add to that double the recommended number of cases and an inability to properly prioritise cases (because of the aforementioned lack of competence). Additionally cuts are made to admin support leaving frontline officers with more paperwork and cheap, rubbish it systems (it's local government after all).

You can see how toxic situations occur and sadly it is the vulnerable children that continue to pay the price.

Last edited:
Those poor little boys.
And those poor firefighters who had to give CPR in the street to 3 and 4 year old twin boys.
How do you go home after and even start to deal with something like that?

Those poor little boys.
And those poor firefighters who had to give CPR in the street to 3 and 4 year old twin boys.
How do you go home after and even start to deal with something like that?
You don't is the answer
My Father in Law was a fireman for 20 years and said he saw some things that he still sees everytime he shuts his eyes, they didn't have any form of counselling either it was chin up and back to work

So finally is Prince Andrew's time up !!!
This disgusting leach has had 50 lives so far with all his dodgy behaviour
Wonder how he will explain being on the "Lolita Express" to Epstein's Island

So finally is Prince Andrew's time up !!!
This disgusting leach has had 50 lives so far with all his dodgy behaviour
Wonder how he will explain being on the "Lolita Express" to Epstein's Island
His best hope is that Virginia Giuffre is being driven through Paris one night soon.

The Duke of York's military titles and royal patronages have been returned to the Queen, Buckingham Palace has announced.

Prince Andrew will stop using the style His Royal Highness in an official capacity, a royal source said.

The duke's roles will be given to other Royal Family members, the source added.

It comes as he faces a civil case in the US over claims he sexually assaulted a woman when she was 17, which he has consistently denied.

A source close to Prince Andrew said he would "continue to defend himself" against Virginia Giuffre's allegations. It was a "marathon not a sprint", they added.

A judge ruled on Wednesday that the case brought by Ms Giuffre could continue, after he tried to have it dismissed.

Buckingham Palace said in a statement: "With the Queen's approval and agreement, the Duke of York's military affiliations and Royal patronages have been returned to the Queen.

"The Duke of York will continue not to undertake any public duties and is defending this case as a private citizen."

All Prince Andrew's roles have been returned to the Queen with immediate effect, and will be redistributed to other members of the Royal Family, a Royal Source said.

He will stop using the title 'His Royal Highness' in any official capacity, they added.

A spokesperson for the Ministry of Defence said it had no comment about the duke's military titles being handed back to the Queen, and that it was a matter for the Palace.

It comes after a letter signed by more than 150 Royal Navy, RAF and Army veterans asked the Queen to strip Prince Andrew of his eight British military appointments.

The latest announcement means Prince Andrew loses military titles including Colonel of the Grenadier Guards - one of the most senior infantry regiments in the British Army.

The other British military titles he has lost include:

• Honorary air commodore of RAF Lossiemouth
  • Colonel-in-chief of the Royal Irish Regiment
  • Colonel-in-chief of the Small Arms School Corps
  • Commodore-in-Chief of the Fleet Air Arm
  • Royal colonel of the Royal Highland Fusiliers
  • Deputy colonel-in-chief of The Royal Lancers (Queen Elizabeths' Own)
  • Royal colonel of the Royal Regiment of Scotland.
Buckingham Palace had said previously that the duke's military appointments were suspended after he stepped down from public duties in 2019.

He also had several overseas honorary roles including Colonel-in-chief of The Royal Highland Fusiliers Of Canada and Colonel-in-chief of the Royal New Zealand Army Logistic Regiment.

I feel for his victims, but also, I feel for the Queen, at some point soon, not only will she have to deal with her son lying to her for financial help for legal fees, she'll have to do with the reality of what a monster he is too.

Also, after Trump and Q, that he was in paedophile ring that utilised a pizza restaurant should be a bigger story.

I feel for his victims, but also, I feel for the Queen, at some point soon, not only will she have to deal with her son lying to her for financial help for legal fees, she'll have to do with the reality of what a monster he is too.

Also, after Trump and Q, that he was in paedophile ring that utilised a pizza restaurant should be a bigger story.
Not to mention they didn't strip Sir Jimmy Savile of his titles. :eek:

I was having a quiet latte in town earlier, I was on one of the low sofa's in the back waiting for my drink to cool and doing some personal hygiene, when some absolute weirdo got up, stormed out and left a full mug of the specialty brew on the table

I've never witnessed such a display of barista disrespect

Can’t believe they only got 7 and 8 years for this. And why isn’t the word murder or manslaughter mentioned at all?

There must be something we can do to change the way sentencing works. There are crimes much less severe than this that get you longer sentences, and sentencing is always completely inconsistent.

As far as I’m concerned murder of a child , particularly an infant, is more severe than murder of an adult. So why is it a person who did this to an adult would get longer than this?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-60166481.amp

A couple have been jailed over the death of their eight-week old baby who died in south London with more than 60 broken bones in her body.

Amina-Faye Johnson suffered 41 fractures to her ribs and 24 more to other limbs during "continued physical abuse", police said.

Naomi Johnson and Benjamin O'Shea claimed paramedics caused the injuries.

But following a trial, the pair were found guilty of causing or allowing her to suffer physical harm.

O'Shea, 26, of Southwark, was sentenced to eight and a half years, while Johnson, 24, of Battersea, was jailed for seven years.

Both of them were also sentenced to another two months each, to be served consecutively, after being found guilty of cruelty to a person under the age of 16 in relation to a separate child.

Can’t believe they only got 7 and 8 years for this. And why isn’t the word murder or manslaughter mentioned at all?
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-60166481.amp

I read elsewhere that it's because an actual cause of death couldn't be determined.
The evidence of previous fractures and broken bones were uncovered during a post mortem x-ray, hence the charges of causing physical harm, but a cause of death would be needed to bring murder or manslaughter charges.

Another absolutely awful and terribly sad story. It's impossible to imagine what pain such children have to endure.

Back