• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-57501764

A highly decorated police officer convicted of possessing a child abuse video has won an appeal against her dismissal from the Met Police.

Robyn Williams was ordered to do 200 hours of community service for possession of an indecent image on her phone in November 2019.

Her trial heard she received the video via WhatsApp from her sister who had been sent the clip by her boyfriend.

A Police Appeals Tribunal on Wednesday found her sacking was "unfair".

The independent panel concluded it was "unreasonable" to sack Ms Williams after her conviction and determined that her dismissal should be replaced with a final written warning.

The full details of the judgement will be published in the coming days.

At her trial, Ms Williams said she had not viewed the 54-second video and did not know it was on her phone.

The jury was told experts had not been able to examine Ms Williams' phone properly.

She was sacked by the Met in March last year after a special disciplinary hearing concluded her conviction amounted to "gross misconduct".

The Met found that Ms Williams' actions were likely to undermine public confidence and were not a "trivial lapse".

Met Assistant Commissioner Helen Ball said the officer's failure to report the matter could have caused significant further harm to the child.

She said it was "entirely unacceptable" for police officers responsible for enforcing the law to break it themselves.

Return to work
After the tribunal concluded, Ms Williams said: "I am extremely pleased with today's outcome.

"For over a year, before and during the pandemic, I have continued to support local people by working within community initiatives.

"I am therefore delighted to be able to return to the work I love, serving our communities within London."

The Police Superintendents' Association, which supported Ms Williams' appeal, said: "We are pleased that today's panel agreed that her dismissal was unreasonable in light of the complex circumstances surrounding her conviction."

In a statement, the Met said: "We await the full judgement. Once received, we will then consider the ruling and engage with Ms Williams' representatives accordingly."

Two boys, 14, arrested after dad knifed to death in street protecting daughter

Jamie Markham, 45, was stabbed to death outside his home while confronting a group of youths in Chingford, North East London, as he protected his daughter Chloe

Two teenagers have been arrested in connection with the murder of a man who was protecting his daughters.

James ‘Jamie’ Markham, 45, was stabbed to death in Chingford, North East London on Monday, August 9.

His devastated wife, Candice, told the Mirror earlier how Dad Jamie went to protect daughter Chloe before being fatally stabbed in Chingford Mount.

“The boys were walking around with metal poles. They were swinging them and shouting at my daughter,” said a tearful Candice.

“It’s just disgusting. It’s not the first time - you see them walking around and smashing bottles in the street.

“Just doing what they like, there’s no police."

The dad was knifed after confronting a group of youths in the street, according to Met Police detectives.

On Wednesday, a 14-year-old boy was arrested on suspicion of his murder, the force said in a statement on Wednesday.

A second boy, also 14, was also arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to murder.
Both are in custody at an east London police station.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-two-boys-14-arrested-24741268.amp

Horrendous the above
Knife crime is disgusting and cowardly
How can it be stopped, I don’t think it can as the youngsters of today have no fear of dying or going to prison for life

Bring back the death penalty where there is 100% certainty of guilt of murdering someone.
fudge those who think it's ok to take some decent persons' life away, do the same to them why should they have the honour of 10 tears in prison as a punishment?

A man suspected of killing five people before turning the gun on himself has been named locally as Jake Davison.

Three females and two males were shot in the Keyham area of the city on Thursday evening.

Police said the incident, the worst mass shooting in Britain since 2010, is not terror-related.

Four people died at the scene and one died later in hospital. An MP has said one victim was a child.

Eyewitness Sharron, who lives nearby and did not want to give her full name, said what happened was "horrendous and so sad".

"Firstly, there was shouting, followed by gunshots - three possibly four to begin with," she said.

"This was when the shooter kicked in the door of a house and randomly started shooting. He ran from the house shooting as he ran and proceeded to shoot at a few people in the linear park up from the drive."

She said the "shooter proceeded along Royal Navy Avenue still shooting".

He looks a wrongin.

Fat and cack beard and hair. Amazing how they all have a certain look.

The extraordinary resemblance of his beard and hair to mine is causing a lot of merriment to my nearest and dearest. He’s a little slimmer, though.

Anyway. Not saying that Donald Trump fanboys in the UK with shotgun licenses should have them automatically revoked, but their applications definitely merit extra scrutiny.

The extraordinary resemblance of his beard and hair to mine is causing a lot of merriment to my nearest and dearest. He’s a little slimmer, though.

Anyway. Not saying that Donald Trump fanboys in the UK with shotgun licenses should have them automatically revoked, but their applications definitely merit extra scrutiny.

No one should have gun licences accept very highly trained and vetted farmers.

A man suspected of killing five people before turning the gun on himself has been named locally as Jake Davison.

Three females and two males were shot in the Keyham area of the city on Thursday evening.

Police said the incident, the worst mass shooting in Britain since 2010, is not terror-related.

Four people died at the scene and one died later in hospital. An MP has said one victim was a child.

Eyewitness Sharron, who lives nearby and did not want to give her full name, said what happened was "horrendous and so sad".

"Firstly, there was shouting, followed by gunshots - three possibly four to begin with," she said.

"This was when the shooter kicked in the door of a house and randomly started shooting. He ran from the house shooting as he ran and proceeded to shoot at a few people in the linear park up from the drive."

She said the "shooter proceeded along Royal Navy Avenue still shooting".
Most predictable neckbeard ever.

Before his YouTube channel got taken down there were a few videos about him considering himself an incel.

Apparently had been trying to lose weight for ages (clearly not trying all that hard) and was giving up as it wasn't working.

If people really want to lose weight they can. That guy should have been put in the army. The discipline would have done him good.

You have to commit to changing your life. Not just talk about it on the Internet.

You know I have parkinsonism and I hate how it changed my life. But you have to commit to a change in lifestyle. These people need structure in their lives. I loathe do weight training every morning. It has now become part of my life.

Really think national service would be a good thing. Bit like they do in South Korea.

Really think national service would be a good thing.

Amen! Although I can imagine a huge outcry over it, would be funny as :)

I was a complete taco in my younger years, but decided to join the Army at 17 because the place I was at wouldn't let me learn what I wanted on computers..
My GHod did it sort me out and stand me in good stead for later life.

The thing that annoys me the most in these horrible scenarios is the kids.. Why do it to such a young person, at least there is a sniff of a chance for an adult to defend themselves if they are lucky but a poor innocent child stands no chance..
It's a shame the clam shot himself.

If people really want to lose weight they can. That guy should have been put in the army. The discipline would have done him good.

You have to commit to changing your life. Not just talk about it on the Internet.

You know I have parkinsonism and I hate how it changed my life. But you have to commit to a change in lifestyle. These people need structure in their lives. I loathe do weight training every morning. It has now become part of my life.

Really think national service would be a good thing. Bit like they do in South Korea.
Will it motivate the team to win a footy comp to avoid it or put the ball players under even more pressure??

Back