• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

He is wrong.
The reason we don't read more about the Boku Harem group and other violent behaviors in places such as Mali, Cameroon and Burkina Faso is because they are all in Africa!

Let's face facts.

His suggestion that people are giving it a wide birth because it involves black people and muslim extremists because there might be some "fear" that it would be considered "politically incorrect" is ludicrous IMO.

Incredibly, I DO agree that the fact this is taking place on the African continent is the reason we don't see it (or other crimes those bastards have committed) heavily reported in the west. But not for the reasons Jerusalem appears to be inferring. FWIW, if I have interpreted Jersusalm's sentiments wrongly, I will wholeheartedly apologize.
I accept your apology.
I was talking not so much about the media, as general awareness. How much protest and outcry there will be over this story. Though I grant the media feeds into that.

elnLWs9.jpg

Yet to be ascertained. But there has been acts of violence against Asians mostly driven by Trump calling it the Chinese virus.

Just seen something online about it and it’s all a bit fudged TBH

I just can’t fathom these people

Maybe I’m the idiot but killing someone or hurting someone because of where they are from (like they had a choice) is actually quite mental

I accept your apology.
I was talking not so much about the media, as general awareness. How much protest and outcry there will be over this story. Though I grant the media feeds into that.

I am not sure how what you wrote now correlates with what you've said above? Perhaps my comprehension needs brushing up? This is what you wrote.

<<I wonder how much awareness will be raised of this latest tragically monstrous story.
It's in Africa, there's the sensitive Islamic association to it, so I don't expect sustained outcry.>>

without the "it's in Africa, there's the sensitive Islamic association to it" line, I see what you're saying (and agree).
I'm interested to know what you meant by the "Islamic association"?
By itself the word "Islamic" suggests "people who follow the beliefs of Islam".
The sect behind this (and other) brutal horrors are extremists who have nothing to do with sanity or decency, let alone faith of any sort.

Again, if I've misinterpreted your post, I'd appreciate you explaining it to me.

"loner"
"mentally unstable"

Give it a few hours they'll a family member up espousing how he was a good kid with good grades.

According to the Georgia sheriff (who is currently being outed for sharing and spreading anti-Asia/racist posts on his social media) it was a ‘bad day’ for the shooter and he was at the ‘end of his rope’ when he went on his Terrorist spree. Poor little snowflake.

According to the Georgia sheriff (who is currently being outed for sharing and spreading anti-Asia/racist posts on his social media) it was a ‘bad day’ for the shooter and he was at the ‘end of his rope’ when he went on his Terrorist spree. Poor little snowflake.

poor guy. Well then, it's understandable. There was me thinking Asian americans were having a tough time of it recently, when it's actually young white guys in America who are really the worst off.

Just awaiting the interview with a family member to defend them, which as we all know, is the same luxury afforded to people of colour whenever they've gone on a murder spree.

I think he’s going to have a lot more bad days in prison. That ratty beard won’t put the big guys off. He’s a nice fresh piece of 21 year old redneck meat for them to enjoy.

Back