• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

Someone sent me a message today with a picture of Gordon the Gopher and the tag line was that Philip Schofield had touched him. A bit like the “show me on the doll where he touched you”.
I know it was a joke, and I wouldn’t by any means label the person who forwarded it to me as a homophobe, but is it any wonder people might not feel comfortable coming out when the reaction (of some) is to equate it with something as vile as sexual abuse, even jokingly?

Someone sent me a message today with a picture of Gordon the Gopher and the tag line was that Philip Schofield had touched him. A bit like the “show me on the doll where he touched you”.
I know it was a joke, and I wouldn’t by any means label the person who forwarded it to me as a homophobe, but is it any wonder people might not feel comfortable coming out when the reaction (of some) is to equate it with something as vile as sexual abuse, even jokingly?
I find all of that very strange. Coming out as gay is one of the least unusual things someone can announce about themselves. Hardly uncommon.

I guess it's a story because his family apparently didn't know for so long, other than that I can't see why it's of interest to anyone.

I find all of that very strange. Coming out as gay is one of the least unusual things someone can announce about themselves. Hardly uncommon.

I guess it's a story because his family apparently didn't know for so long, other than that I can't see why it's of interest to anyone.
More likely the tabloids had hold of something. So just beating them to it.

Back