• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

Guess it should come as no surprise to see that the Aussie senator who blamed Muslim immigration for Friday’s terrorist attack is mates with Farage.

Think it’ll take more than an egg to the head to knock any sense into Anning tho

We are usually the only ones who follow the rules. Would be funny if we were showing some balls and not letting her back in. I thought the was something about her having nationality with another country?

Seems to me it is often the liberal luvvies who want us to follow laws that will hurt us as a country all the time.

Decent people want us to follow laws full stop, if we don't believe in them don't agree to the law.

Reactions: DTA
Im not sure how many laws the people of the uk actively give the ok to, to be honest, electing governments or otherwise.

As a nation we have of course signed up to things, but I dont mind a bit of self determination either.

If the collective 'we' wanted a government who were "tougher on terrorists" at the expense of individual freedoms I am sure there are plenty of politicians willing to go there. There is a reason why the Tory's at least pretend to care about the "liberal luvies" side of things, this is what the people want.

Yes of course and they were the biggest drivers of setting up international law as its the easiest way to control the other countries. Throw it away / ignore it and it becomes harder to do our job.
If conforming to it doesn't suit us then I'd suggest that it either needs rewriting or ignoring.

If conforming to it doesn't suit us then I'd suggest that it either needs rewriting or ignoring.
If we don't want to abide by them it needs rewriting but not ignoring. There will be a lot laws that we have had to agree to in order to get others to agree to the things we want, judging a law in isolation is not possible.

In this case I suspect we actually want other countries to have to take their bricks back so we want the law to exist for others.

If the collective 'we' wanted a government who were "tougher on terrorists" at the expense of individual freedoms I am sure there are plenty of politicians willing to go there. There is a reason why the Tory's at least pretend to care about the "liberal luvies" side of things, this is what the people want.

Which is just a vague direction of travel, and very little to do with specifics in law, isnt it?

"We", as in the people, have very little say at all in all that from what I can see.

Which is just a vague direction of travel, and very little to do with specifics in law, isnt it?

"We", as in the people, have very little say at all in all that from what I can see.
Yes I agree mainly its a direction of travel rather than specifics, if enough want something they can have an impact on specifics however.

If we don't want to abide by them it needs rewriting but not ignoring. There will be a lot laws that we have had to agree to in order to get others to agree to the things we want, judging a law in isolation is not possible.

In this case I suspect we actually want other countries to have to take their bricks back so we want the law to exist for others.
Or we can ignore the law and dump those we don't want in Calais.

Guess it should come as no surprise to see that the Aussie senator who blamed Muslim immigration for Friday’s terrorist attack is mates with Farage.

Think it’ll take more than an egg to the head to knock any sense into Anning tho

Learning point there for all prospective eggers.... if you weigh 9 stone dripping wet and decide to egg someone twice your body mass and bulk, don’t stand there gawping with your chin hanging out thinking that your magic iPhone filming shield is going to protect you from being tacoted in the face.

Learning point there for all prospective eggers.... if you weigh 9 stone dripping wet and decide to egg someone twice your body mass and bulk, don’t stand there gawping with your chin hanging out thinking that your magic iPhone filming shield is going to protect you from being tacoted in the face.

That's a great vid, must confuse the fudge out of those spouting about extremist violence.
A public figure is physically attacked and defends himself, whose to blame, the perpetrator, which they've condemned repeatedly, or the guy defending himself who is defending something they don't agree with.

actually do, and its a double whammy. he looks ridiculous for the egg and doubly so for hitting a little boy (thats what he looks like).

So the shooting in utrecht, they knew pretty quickly who it was, why were mosques closed?
I understand that after NZ that things are sensitive, but there has been as many killed, if not more, by Muslims than by right wing nutters, especially in Europe.
For every NZ there's a Paris.
Is it now just accepted that someone with a gun is a right wing nutter?

Back