• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Shouldn't but would?

Not seen her in about two years not even sure what she does but I just wanna know whether she sucks ****.

I reckon she's filthy actually.

Maybe not fitting in this category but despite all the stick she gets Fern Cotton.

Id shag Fern Cotton. Id shag anyone really.
So you've constantly got the horn and would shag anyone? Riiiiiiiiiight.....

(I reckon I would not be backwards in coming forwards with Fearne Cotton either. Although she did look a bit rough when I saw her on the telly on some show or other last week. Meh. Once in a few years ain't bad.

So you've constantly got the horn and would shag anyone? Riiiiiiiiiight.....

(I reckon I would not be backwards in coming forwards with Fearne Cotton either. Although she did look a bit rough when I saw her on the telly on some show or other last week. Meh. Once in a few years ain't bad.

Is Fern Cotton the Ryvita woman?

For me, it's Alex Polizzi (the hotel inspector)

camelot-castle-hotel-inspector.jpg

Something about her that screams filth

The above looks like a guy in drag... I don't understand any obsession with her.

As for who I would pick, can't think of anyone off the top of my head but will add one when I do.

Nigella is a given - but nothing "you know you shouldnt" about it.......she is just f-ing hot.

Rachel Allen too
rachel-allen-300x256.jpg

how about the Queen - just so you can say you have!

Back