• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Shopping on a lock down

Grays_1890

Colin Calderwood
I am tempted to get a new TV and gaming set up but before I look which shops are 100% still delivering?

Not many, I had a panic about my sons birthday present at the weekend whilst looking at amazon, ended up having to pick it up at an in Sainsbury’s Argos today. I reckon if I’d left it another week I’d have been fudged and his birthday is still over a month away.

I wouldn’t wait around.

Cheers pal

I reckon you are right, looks like prices are hiked and stock is low.....
Was thinking the same. Very have stock. Second hand on music magpie were more expensive than new! Then I googled new machines, and xbox X and PS5 are both due at the end of 2020, so decided to wait.

All the events and stuff I had planned are refunding the tickets and I'm feeling a bit sad being stuck at home.

When I feel sad I buy stuff to try and cheer me up. I have Amazon Prime so getting quick free delivery.. Just ordered myself a new tablet (tbf, the current one has gone really slow and some apps don't even load)

Eyeing up a laptop now..

All the events and stuff I had planned are refunding the tickets and I'm feeling a bit sad being stuck at home.

When I feel sad I buy stuff to try and cheer me up. I have Amazon Prime so getting quick free delivery.. Just ordered myself a new tablet (tbf, the current one has gone really slow and some apps don't even load)

Eyeing up a laptop now..
That’s duck all

I brought some pots and pans and we already have 10

anyone need any as I’m ducked if I know what to do with some of these

I’ve just bought a DRO for my lathe and milling machine at home, been promising myself one for ages and now I have a bit of time to use it I thought why not.
If anyone wants big bits of metal turned into small bits let me know

It's a real quandary - on one hand, if I make do with what I have for five months, then I'll have saved loads towards a deposit.
But there is only so much Netflix i can watch and pretty sure I've walked every street within a 30 min walk

Back